The Unplaned Date

Giyuu woke up just to find his phone was dead. He sighed, before sitting up and getting out of bed. He walked into the bathroom and took a shower, brushed his teeth and put deodorant on along with his clothes.

When he went downstairs he saw Tsutako fast asleep on the couch, she usually has two days off from work. So that's probably why, she wasn't at work. He grabbed a blanket and covered her with the blanket. He grabbed his work bag and his keys before opening the front door and walking to his car, opening the door and sitting down in the car while closing the door as he did.

He started his car, and plugged in his phone, before driving off, on his way to work.

When he got there Shinazugawa was giving someone a tattoo, Giyuu walked to the back and Clocked in.

The day was pretty busy and there were phone calls ever few minutes for appointments. So when Giyuu got off he was relieved. He could finally get some rest or at least some peace and quiet.

He decided instead of going straight home he'd go to his favorite spot outside of his room. It was on a mountain above the beach, usually Giyuu would only go there to watch the sunset and get some peace which is the only reason out of a few of why he, didn't go home.

When he arrived there is was as quiet as it usually was. It was really peaceful as always, not a lot of people knew about it, so it would be surprising if more than 5 people were up there at a time.

Giyuu sat down next to the edge of the cliff, his head resting on a tree.

Giyuu sat there for a few hours mainly thinking and being on his phone, just as the sun disappeared he heard foot steps behind him he turned around to see Shinazugawa.

"Oh hey Tomioka I didn't know you would be here" Shinazugawa said sitting down next to Tomioka. Giyuu blushed only a bit but that didn't go unnoticed by Shinazugawa.

"Shinazugawa I meant to ask you at work, but is what you said last night was true? You know, about me laughing" Giyuu Said looking at Shinazugawa, still clearly blushing. "Yeah, I meant it, it really suits you" Shinazugawa blushed a bright pink.

Giyuu smiled at this, growing he was told his laugh and his smile was either awkward or annoying. He was bullied often for it and they came up with other reasons to bully him once he stopped laughing and smiling, but once Shinazugawa transferred schools into his class things changed.

Shinazugawa protected him from getting bullied. Helped him get his grades up and helped him study for test.

Shinazugawa was never the kindest to others, but you have to be able to bring out the soft in him. Which is why Shinazugawa isn't the roughest or meanest to him.

Giyuu smiled while he blushed a bright pink, while looking at Shinazugawa still blushing a bright pink. While Shinazugawa returned the blush.

¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯¯⁠\⁠_⁠༼⁠ ⁠•́⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ⁠•̀⁠ ⁠༽⁠_⁠/⁠¯╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭¯⁠\⁠(⁠°⁠_⁠o⁠)⁠/⁠¯┐⁠(⁠ ⁠∵⁠ ⁠)⁠┌

They were there for a couple of hour talking about things and catching up on the years they missed.

"My sister and Kocho's older sister have been getting close, I don't even know how they met, but Tsutako's ok the phone with her almost every night and talks about her whenever she gets the chance" Giyuu said mentioning both his and Kocho's older sister "well if I was you I'd say they got something going on" Shinazugawa said looking over at Giyuu
"Hm maybe, I don't want to assume things about my older sister" "understandable Genya and that Tokito boy have been really close lately, I suspect their dating but at the same time I don't want to assume, it's really obvious if they are" Sanemi said feeling the same way.

(⁠ノ⁠^⁠_⁠^⁠)⁠ノヾ⁠(⁠ ͝⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ͡⁠°⁠)⁠ノ⁠♪\⁠(゚⁠ー゚⁠\⁠)♪₍⁠₍⁠ ⁠◝⁠(⁠ ゚⁠∀⁠ ゚⁠ ⁠)⁠◟⁠ ⁠⁾⁠⁾

It was really late by now but they it didn't bother Shinazugawa or Giyuu at all as long as they were together they'd be fine. The moon still looked as beautiful as it was when it first appeared that night, usually Shinazugawa doesn't like being outside this late or looking at the stars, but this was different for some reason. The moon seemed brighter than usual and the stars shinned bright, and Giyuu's eyes didn't seem like endless blue, it's enough to look endless for sure, but it was some how different, it didn't seem dull at all either, his eyes were shimmering, with the reflection of the stars in his eyes.

It was like an endless hall. Soft warm breaths are what seemed to make Shinazugawa snap into reality, he blushed a vibrant red after realizing his and Tomioka's face were inches apart from each other's faces. Instead of backing away he leaned in closer, closing the gap in-between each other's face, their lips touching, as Shinazugawa's hand touched Giyuu's cold cheeks. It was a very passionate kiss, not very long, but it was most certainly something. After a few seconds they pulled away from each other, both blushing a dark red, Giyuu's heart was racing as he smiled, "what does this make us?" Giyuu said as his heart beat got faster hoping for the answer he wanted "a couple I guess.." Shinazugawa said giving Giyuu the answer he wanted "I'd like that" Giyuu said as he smiled a more, turning his head to rest on Shinazugawa's shoulder.

A few more hours passed and they both decided to part ways and go back home.

Giyuu fell asleep a few minutes after he laid down in his bed.