✯☆✿仮名✿☆✯

PLEASE READ SO THERE'S NO CONFUSION

I wanted to announce that for the next chapter I'll be adding a character of mines from a story I've made before this one called "Different" I would really appreciate for you guys to not hate on the character, this won't affect the story it's just a fun idea I had in mind and I would like to share it with you all. For those who have read my fic "Different" you should know details on her looks, and a few details on her personality, She will be aged up also, and a character that I have not added to "Different" yet will also be in this fic. So a bit of a spoiler warning for those who are deciding to read my fic "Different" Or have already read it.

Traits | Emotions

Kana's tends angry a the time rarely happy only a few people can make her happy.

She likes reading, Sketching & drawing, she also enjoys the quiet so she tends to go to the Mountain that was brought up last chapter. She enjoys eating "simmered salmon with daikon" along with "Ginger boiled down in soy sauce".

She doesn't enjoy animals that much but since a loved one of hers has a dog, she enjoys dogs a bit. She also likes stuffed animals.

•••••

Her relationship with Giyuu is that their cousins instead of the how it is in the fic "Different" .

Looks|

She has bangs and freckles, two different eyes colors. Here's a picture reference

This was made by a friend of mines, I don't think she wants to be mentioned ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ but credits to her, cause I know she's reading this

This was made by a friend of mines, I don't think she wants to be mentioned ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ but credits to her, cause I know she's reading this. Also I had permission to add this.

She doesn't smile much though that was just a smile cause she looked good with it.

That's all I just wanted to announce that so there was no confusion around her
And I know I haven't updated in a while but it's mainly because of schoolಥ⁠‿⁠ಥ but I'll try to start updating more.