XV

Deysha and Kana hung out A LOT.. and it was pretty.... what's the word? Odd that she always wore long sleeves, if it wasn't that then she wore sweaters or hoodies. I don't think anyone noticed though, no one in school for sure.

Maybe the counselor knew..? Giyuu and her are really close I think he knows.

Deysha decided she'd ask Kana about it then next time they saw eachother!
That wouldn't be a long wait at all...

----------------------------------------------------------

With Sanemi and Giyuu at work. Giyuu was doing a design on two girls arms.. they were getting the same design and it was small but cute. Told him of their friendship without saying anything...

One thing her could notice was the one girl kept staring at him.. made him uncomfortable to look up and see her just staring. It was probably nothing...

By the time he was done with both girls, they both began to laugh.. right before the brown headed girl handed him a note with her number. She looked Kana's age.. "Sorry, but your not my type.." Giyuu said, looking up from the note, to the two girls Infront of him.

She just didn't back off, she said something such  as 'call me when you're ready handsome' or 'thats alright you'll come around.'

It made Giyuu super uncomfortable to be in this position.. partly because he was gay but for the most part these were kids, minors barely through highschool. How he hated this.

He'd probably throw the note away in the back.. or give it to one of Tanjiro's friends. First option seemed better.

He wasn't even in the back yet when Sanemi said "the fuck is that?" He noticed Sanemi's eyes locked onto the note "some teen gave me her phone number" Sanemi felt his stomach turn in jealousy, oh well. "The fuck?" Sanemi was barely yelling.. for once.

"I was gonna throw it aw-" Sanemi cut him off with a kiss.. making sure both of the girls saw. Sanemi took the note, before crumbling it and tossing it in the trash.

Welp he did Giyuu's job for him..

(Def a reference to something the TikToker nemiisann made)
----------------------------------------------------------

It was around the next day and Kana was at school, she was in 3rd period.. god she hated people.

Of course Desyha wasn't in this class.
She'd survive.. hopefully.

----------------------------------

Two girls. Two fucking girls, always wanted to make Kana aggravated by something.

"Gay must run in your family"  Kana didn't bother learning their names, so it was brown head and black head... "Guess it does. What's it's to you? Jealous your family is to ordinary?" Black head seemed offended. For whatever reason....

"Your whole entire family is made of faggots" Brown head said.

Why did life have to be so hard. Kana sighed before standing up, "what, going to the bathroom to cry?" Black head said.

---------------------------------------

"Tomioka Kana! To my office now!!" God fucking damnit. Kana wiped her hands off, before walking off with the principal to his office.

They were calling her 'guardian' for punching the same gender. Plus it was practically self defense and to her knowledge she didn't give a fuck who got in trouble and who didn't.