Best Night

Ella's POV

"Ang ganda dito love, I could live here forever basta kasama kita. I used to think spending my time on a place like this with the one I love and eto na yon oh. Thanks for bringing me here in your safe haven" malambing na sabi ni Jema sa akin.

"Basta para sayo mahal ko. Gusto ko lang maging special yong mga araw na magkasama tayo and my favorite is to always see that smile on your face"

"By the way love, lunch is ready, tara?" I cooked all her favorite seafoods and steak. May itinabi akong foods for our dinner dahil wala naman sana akong planong mag overnight kami dito but since nag request ang reyna ko, I happily obliged. Medyo malayo kasi ang market from our place kaya hindi na ako makakabili pa ng mga lulutuin for tonight.

Nag swimming kami after lunch and sobrang saya lang dahil wala kaming ibang ginawa kundi magkulitan habang nasa dagat. Nag fishing din kami dahil may fishing rod naman but unluckily wala kaming nakuha. After namin mapagod sa mga activities, nagpahinga muna kami.

Kinagabihan

After our dinner, tumambay kami dito sa may terrace ng bahay and appreciating the beauty of the sky. Sobrang ganda ng stars and the moon is full and dazzling. May meaning na talaga sa amin ni Jema ang mga stars and it's like it always gives us signs to just do what our heart says. Inilabas ko ang dala kong wine then lighted a small candle on our table. May mga fruits din and chips. I think we can officially call this a date-trip.

"Love thank you so much for coming into my life, from being my friend, ate and now my partner, my girlfriend. No one made me really feel this special and loved except you. I really believe na bibigyan ka talaga ni God ng the best one when the right time comes and that's you" naiiyak at puno ng pagmamahal na sabi ni Jema while holding my hands.

"This is the first time I felt this love so deep so I want to make the most of it and I'm willing to do anything to keep this. You're the best thing that ever happened to me Jema and I couldn't be more thankful enough dahil ikaw ang binigay ni God sa akin. I cannot promise for a perfect relationship because there is no such thing but I promise to love and adore you everyday may it be at your best or worst. Mahal na mahal kita love"

With full of love and happiness in our hearts, we gave the sweetest and passionate kiss ever. She is gently and sweetly kissing me but I'm starting to deepen it.

"Love?" bumitaw sya saglit and I saw her questioning eyes.

"Love please, every moment is the right one if your hearts says so, so please love give me this night. I want you and I want you so bad" with full of desire I pleaded her.

"With so much love my love, I'm all yours" now feeling the passion and desire on her words.

RATED SPG !!!

(Please read at your own risk)

Dinala ako ni Jema sa room and inihiga sa kama while still kissing me and this time nararamdaman ko na ang lalim ng mga halik nya. She pushes her tongue in and we kissed torridly. Nababaliw ako sa galing at sa sarap nyang humalik and I felt something below tingling and something in my body awakens.

"Oh shit love, ang sarap mong humalik nakakabaliw. More please Ahhh"

Unti-unti ng bumaba ang mga halik nya and now she's kissing my neck while slowly removing my shirt and my bra. Hindi na rin makapagpigil ang mga kamay ko and hinubad ko na din ang damit nya and there I saw again her heavenly body and alluring abs. Umakyat ulit ang mga halik nya and hinahaplos haplos ang aking katawan. Her hands is very soft and ramdam na ramdam ko na ang init ng aking katawan.

Now she's slowly and gently kissing my breast.

"Ahhh my love, you are so great please continue what you're doing" me begging her.

She's now kissing my navel while removing my short. After removing my short, ipinasok naman nya ang kamay nya sa loob ng underwear ko and rubbing my inside.

"Oohh My gad love Ahhh" hindi ko na alam kung saan pa ihahawak ang mga kamay ko dahil nawawala na ako sa sarili sa mga ginagawa ni Jema.

"Oh gad love you're so wet" then she remove my underwear.

"Love you are heaven, you're so beautiful" saying those words while looking at my genitalia.

"Ahhh love, please stop talking and teasing me and do your thing please" me begging her so bad dahil nag-iinit na talaga ang katawan ko and asking for more.

She looks at me and smiling. "With pleasure my love, enjoy the ride"

After saying those words, naramdaman ko na lang ang tongue nya playing my clit.

"F*** Jema, ang sarap please don't ever stop love. F***" napasigaw na ako sa sarap ng sensation na nararamdaman ko. Napahawak ako ng mahigpit sa kama habang ginagawa nya yon. She's eating my gents. Alam na alam nya ang ginagawa nya and hit that spot that makes me really crazy.

"Love are you ready?" she stop for a moment to ask me.

"Love please, that's your last question, huwag mo na akong bitinin. Matagal na akong ready para sa'yo"

"I'll be gentle my love" then she inserted her finger and push it inside.

"Awww" she's about to remove it pero pinigilan ko sya.

"Love no, I'm okay please continue and don't ever stop again, I'm begging you"

"Ahhhh Jema, Ahhhh f*** me really hard. Ang sarap na love, more please oh my gad"

She continues f***ing me while kissing me.

"Love faster please. Ahhhh that's it Oh Oh I think I'm cuming, love I'm cuming...

"AHHHHHHHHH" then I cum really hard. Then she stops and looks at me smiling. I saw her look with full of love and passion.

"Love, can I?" she puts her index finger on my lips to stop me from saying anything.

"It's okay love, not now. I can wait for that. I just want to make you happy and I am really happy. Thank you my love" I think she understood want I want to say and she geniunely smiled at me like saying that she's fine and contented.

"Salamat Jema. Thank you for giving me the best night ever love. I promise babawi ako sa'yo" emotional pero masaya kong sabi sa kanya.

"Love please, you loving me everyday is more than enough. Gusto lang kitang pasayahin palagi and iparamdam ang pagmamahal ko araw-araw. I love you" and she kissed me again.

After we kissed, we just hug each other tightly then I promise to myself na babawi ako kay Jema.