(3)

Wendy's pov

Today im going to meet up with stan. Its weird the last time we talked(besides last night) was when he broke up with me. I was in gregory's apartment when he called and told me that him going back and forth and vise versa wasnt working. He was going to finish at brown and i would finish here. Besides his mothers health was worsening so the long distance put a real toll on his mental health. Although it hurt i knew it was for the best.

We met up at his office. He suggested mcdonalds because he only had 100 on him and since he asked me its his treat. So we sat down. I got a big mac and fries with sprite. He got a BLT with chicken nuggets and fruitopia. We sat down and started to eat. "So i never found out what you do for a job?" he said eating one of his nuggets. "I am a detective" i told him "whoa! Thats is so cool! Have you seen a dead body?" he asked. "Uh yeah a few" he seemed so fascinated over something kinda dark.

"Ya know i wanted and still do want to be a mortician, but havent been able to pay for med school but once i can i will" he said taking a sip of his drink. "Really? I thought you were gonna be a football player" he wiped his mouth. "Nah thats what my dad wanted. I wanted something so different but it doesnt matter, he just wants the best for me" the best? I dont think you being at risk of concusions is better than being a mortician but randy has always been weird. We talked for what felt like hours. 

But then i looked up and saw gregory in the window. He looked pissed when he realized it was stan i was with. He walked away, clearly pissed off. Frankly i dont care. He has been cheating on me for a while so he can get fucked with a chainsaw. We continued to talk for another 20 ish minutes before he had to get back to work. I walked him back to work. "Stan i had a great time, i miss hanging out with you" i gave him a hug. "I...ive missed you too Wendy" we let go and he went into his office. I walked home.

Im not too sure what these feelings are but romantic or not i know i want stan to be in my life. 

----------------

so stan seems to be like ya know not a total prick, and he's gonna have his whole character arc but i want to get though some of wendy and gregory's relationship before i cover stan and his life(and ex lover)

thank you for reading, til next time :)