(23)

Gregory's pov

Turns out I suck at photoshop. The pictures turned out horrible. But lucky for me because they are getting married very soon. I saw Wendy's insta posts saying stuff like 'Wedding set up!' 'can't wait for the day!' and other mushy crap. They have been together for so little time and now she is marrying him!

I slammed on the brakes, sighing, "Well Wedding crashing?" I asked myself. I took a look at when the wedding would be and it is in about 7 months so for now I have to wait.

Crishtopher won't answer my messages and it makes me sad. He was one of my best friends and I loved him dearly.

I called the number that he gave me, I don't know why he gave me a number. Maybe it was before I broke up with him? Maybe he still wanted to see me?

"Hello?" a woman asked.

I cleared my throat, "Hi sorry um is Christopher there?"

The line went silent for a moment till I heard his voice, "Ello?"

"Christopher! I'm so happy to hear your voice!"

I heard him sigh, "What?" His tone wasn't happy at all.

"Can you come back here?" I asked.

"I dunno, maybe. I still care for you. Asshole"

"Then come back, please?" I plead.

He sighed, "Maybe, I love you but I hate you," that was the last thing he said before he hung up.

Fuck.

I'll get him back here and I'll get Wendy to be mine again. Soon.

I'm gonna do it today! I will ask her to marry me. Just give me 20 minutes and she'll be my bride.

I showed up to her house, flowers in hand. Ring in my pocket. I rang the doorbell. Moment's later she appeared, standing there in all her beauty.

"Oh! Hi I didn't think you'd come by till later. If I would have known I would have changed out of my pj's," she laughed as she moved away and let me in.

"Well I just came to see you before I head off to work, oh and these are for you my sweet!" I passed her the bouquet of assorted flowers, purple, red and pink. Her favorite.

"Wow this is beautiful, thabk you so much! Let me get these in water real quick." she sped off to the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase.

"So there is a reason that I came here," I started, making sure she was fully engaged, "I wanted to ask you something important." I grabbed the ring when she had her back turned.

She looked back to see me on one knee, "Will you marry me?" I asked.

Wendy started to cry, "Of course I will," She bent down and kissed me.

I slipped the ring on her finger.

"Do you have to go to work today?" she asked.

"No"

------------

Okay so I know the story is getting a little weird but please trust me cuz it gets good. Also does anyone have baby name suggestions? male or female