(32)

"Stan!" Wendy yelled. "We need to go! The graduation will start soon and I don't wanna miss any of it! Matt wants us there!" Stan rushes down the stairs trying to tie his tie.

"Girls c'mon! We need to get going!" Stan says as Wendy fixes the tie. Carrie and Ophelia run out the door and into the family van. They're trying to get to Matt's high school graduation.

Ohpelia had grown up to be a very smart and kind girl. She was bullied a lot for her weight in elementary by some awful girls the next grade up. One day Stan and Wendy got a call from school and it turns out that she was being picked on for four years by these girls. Maddy, the girl who started it, had to get braces because Ophelia knocked out two of her teeth. Her parents tried to sue Stan and Wendy but Kyle got involved and turns out the girls were not only harassing her but physically hurting her, the lawsuit was dropped when Kyle threatened to sue the parents of the three girls and the school for not doing anything. Maddy's family soon left Denver. Thankfully no one messed with her again. The other girls who did mess with her got suspended and further punishment was applied.

Carrie was the youngest of Stan and Wendy, she was born in late October three years after Ophelia. She was 13 and very sassy, but had a big heart. Carrie was very smart and was about to start high school. She's a very social person and has a lot of friends. Some are better than others. Her best friend was CJ, the two were attached at the hip.

They arrive at the grad in time. They take their seats and wait for the grad to start. Once it did there were a lot of speeches and jokes. The valedictorian stood to talk.

It was Matt's best friend, Edd. "Hello, I am Edd, this year's valedictorian. I know why I was elected. Actually my best friend Matt suggested me. I am forever grateful to him and everyone who voted for me. To the people who were also running you guys are awesome people. I know everyone in this class will do great things and are great people. I never thought I'd get here but if I didn't have the support from my parents, the Testaburgers, classmates and my fellow students I wouldn't be here today. I'm glad that Matt pulled me out of the pit of despair I...we were in because of the accident but without him I'd be in such a bad place and I am forever thankful to him and his family. To everyone who showed up here for us to celebrate, thank you so much," Everyone clapped for Edd as he sat back down. Matt was holding back tears, he had heard the speech before and helped write it but seeing his friend up there made him want to cry and hug him.

Everyone had gotten up to take pictures. Matt and Edd walked to their families together, "I saw you almost crying, you miss him huh?" Edd asked, weakly smiling at him.

Matt sadly laughed, "Every day, I know he'd be going to some art school. I mean his pants were always stained with paint and his hands always had pencil smudges," Matt smiled as he looked for his parents in the crowd.

"Do you remember what he always said? 'I hate being a left-handed artist because my hands always get so messy' then he'd just sulk," The two boys laughed but then it felt so sad. "He's looking down on us and saying 'I knew you'd two do good, I'm the smartest though,'" Edd said as they got up to their families.

They all took very nice grad photos. Matt got one with each person in his family as well as a whole family photo, then his parents, then sisters, then friends and his family and Edd's family.

After the grad was his grad party. The guest list wasn't that big. Edd and his family, Tweek and Craig with their kids, Bebe and her kids, Red, Tolkien and Nichole with their son, Matt's friends, Shelly and Kevin with their two daughters, Randy and Wendy's parents.

The first people to show up were Bebe, Clyde, Sofie and Ali. Bebe had gotten pregnant when Wendy was seven months with Ophelia but wasn't aware of the fact. Bebe was so happy to have a daughter so much so that it ended up being twins. Wendy was so happy and she planned her baby shower and gave her the stuff that she didn't need anymore because by the time the twins were born Ophelia was seven months old. Her and Clyde were on the rocks for the first two years of the girls' lives but somewhere along the line the two realized that they were just stressed out and needed to get rid of the stress in a healthy way so they both took up boxing classes. Their problems were little to nonexistent not saying they never had problems, everyone does but it was never that bad ever again.