(20)

It had been two days since Stan accepted Wendy's offer to come down to see her. He has most of his things packed. Stan has packed about a weeks worth of clothes but intends to stay longer than that.

He eagerly hopped onto the road and off to his girlfriends house. His mind wandered all over the place. Did I lock the garage? He thought, there isn't really anything valuable in there so it didn't matter much.

His thoughts landed on Wendy. Stan worried that they wouldn't last. He loved her with all his heart but just didn't know.

Stan sighed as he parked on Wendy's street. He made it all the way to Denver why now is he getting so nervous?

He walked up to the door and rang her buzzer.

"Hello?" she said over the speaker.

"HI, Wends," he said

He heard the buzzing noise and the door opened. He walked up to her door. Stan hesitated before finally knocking. Wendy flung the door open and gave Stan a passionate kiss.

"I'm so happy you're here!" she beamed. She pulled him in really fast, "I missed you so much!" Wendy kissed him again.

Wendy pulled him into the living room, pushing him down onto the couch. Stan felt suddenly nauseous. He turned his head and puked all over the floor.

"Sorry," Stan said.

Wendy started to laugh, "it's okay, thank god I don't have carpet anymore. It's an easy clean up. Plus I anticipated this so there is some ginger ale in the fridge."

Stan go up and grabbed one as Wendy cleaned up.

"Wanna chill in my room?" she asked

Stan smiled, "Sure,"

-------------

The first episode of South Park I made my friend watch was Tweek x Craig.

I am a great friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣