(11)

The story is just kinda depressing for a few chapters but it will get happier and stuff, enjoy.

——————

Stan rushed to Hell's Pass to see his mother. He worried that she only had a little bit of time left. When he arrived to the room his mother was almost unreconizeable. Her hair was white and almost all gone. Her skin was wrinkled and she was so much smaller that 10 years ago. It hurt Stan to see her like this.

"Hi mom" he said putting his coat on the chair closet to the door. "Hi honey, weren't you just here?" she asked. "No no mom that was Shelly." Stan looks out the door to see his sister coming back in. Her cheeks stained with tears. "Stan can I talk to you outside?" The two siblings walked out of the room.

"They sat she only has about 2 weeks left if we're lucky." Shelly's eyes were red and puffy. They both knew that this was gonna happen. When Stan was still in elementary she had first gotten sick. At first they just thought it was a cold. But she got worse, her breathing got way worse. Leukemia, stage 1 at the time. They had played it down to Stan and Shelly not to worry them. Sharon had stayed in the hospital for a long time but they assured her and the Marsh family she was getting better. The whole town knew about it and they gave their sympathy towards the family. Stan got out of doing a lot of homework in the tenth grade because she was really sick then. It was the worst they had seen her.

"Where's dad?" Stan asked. "He's dealing with some stuff with moms doctor. He is broken." Shelly walked in the room and pretended that everything was fine. She couldn't bring herself to tell her mom there was only 2 weeks left of her life.

Stan and Shelly took turns staying at the hospital for about 2 weeks. But one particular day Sharon just seemed to be ready to die, and at 3:20 pm on August 15th she died. Stan couldn't cry, no matter how hard he tried. Shelly cried her eyes out, same with Randy. But Stan was numb. He loved his mom and he was crushed, there was just something stopping him from crying. 

------------------

So um yeah, thought I'd make it more interesting cuz I felt it was getting boring. I'll post the next chapter ing the next 2 days or so. Bye :)