(6)

-16 years ago-

"Mom im 8 and i can do whatever i want!" wendy yelled as she cut her hair. It didnt turn out well. Her bangs were uneven and her hair was cut at a weird angle.

"Now do you know why you shouldn't cut your hair" wendy had really long hair, it went down to her knees but now it goes down to her lower back. Her mom had to fix it and cut about 5 inches off. She didnt really mean to cut bangs but it looked cute and the hair line was straight enough.

"Bebe it looks weird!" Wendy cried. "I-i think it looks cute" stan said walking by. Wendy went bright red. "Nevermind i like it" wendy told her. "Ooh you like him" Bebe said, grabbing her arm lightly. Wendy went redder.

"I cant believe i did that" wendy told bebe over the phone

"But i mean, you did get a boy out of it" she told her

"It didnt end well though" wendy sighed

"Does it matter?" the blonde asked

"Yeah kinda. I mean i feel something towards him but i dont know if i can act on it. Hell i dont even know if he's single"

"Well you just gotta go for it girl. If you dont you wont know what you miss" bebe said. She was smart most of the time. In 10th grade bebe was always high and she almost failed all her classes(except for cooking). That wasnt her highest moment but 11th and 12th she did very well. Bebe got a 3.9 GPA. It wasnt as high as wendys but wendy was a stressed out over achiever.

"Youre right, but how do i ask him? I mean i just got out of engagement. Ugggg" wendy slumped on the couch. "I wish i could go back to high school, senior year was so much fun" wendy told her. "Well besides the murder" bebe pointed out. "Yeah that wasnt so fun" so there was a little murder. Kevin stoley was killed by lola. It took everyone by surprise.

"Wendy, just ask him casually" bebe told her. "Like just kinda talk and if you want i can call you about returning the bridesmaids dresses. He will ask and you tell him about the canceled wedding. Then ask him" bebe explained

"Thats brilliant! Thanks! But ive gotta go, i need to return some calls for work. Talk to you later" wendy told her. "Bye bestie" after she hung up wendy cried. Nothing has worked out the way she wanted it to.

-11 years ago-

"Omg! I know what i need to do!" bebe told her friends with excitement. "What?" red asked, curiously. "A veterinarian! After hearing about stans dog dying and how sad he is i know i want to save animals. I hate seeing people sad and if that could make someone happy then i would be over the moon!" she told the group. "Wow.. that is really cool" wendy said. Truthfully she thought her friend would want to do the job because she loves cats but that was just so sweet. Almost like an act of an angel.

"Im going to check on stan. He really has been in the dumps since sparky died" wendy told her friends as she left. The raven haired girl walked to her boyfriends lunch table. She could hear cartman and kyle fighting as per usual. "Hi stan" he looked up and a smile spread across his face. "Hey wendy.. Wanna go on a walk?" he asked, she nodded politely. The couple left kenny and butters to hear the two fight over some stupid shit that no one cared about.

"How are you doing?" wendy asked, grabbing his hand. "Not great. Sometimes I feel numb, then sometimes everything hurts. But im glad i have you"

Wendy cried even harder remembering how in love they were. But in the blink of an eye their relationship slipped between her fingers, she lost the grasp on something she cherished most in life. "Why...why..why...why?" wendy cried. "Why cant things be as i once had, as i once hoped?"

As the two walked around talking about random stuff the future was put into question. "I hope that i get into harvard, duke or brown. We get married and live as happy as can be" she told him. "I want to be with you and be rich. We have amazing kids. Kyle and kenny live with us, naturally" that made wendy laugh. "Wendy when we get older, will you marry me?" he asked. "Of course i will" she kissed his cheek. Stan puke into the the garbage bin that was conveniently beside them.

"Some things never change"

"But they did"

----------------------------

totally not projecting my failed relationship into a fan fic.

but who cares it makes good content ig