(26)

Wendy's pov

Matthew is only about a month old now and everyone is obsessed with him. Mom is over almost all the time cuddling him. I'm glad though, I want him to have a loving family. Like every kid deserves.

"Hey sweetie, how are you?" Stan kissed my forehead.

I looked down a my baby, "Really good, just so happy,"

"I'm glad, this is all I've ever wanted," Stan told me.

All I could do was smile. Two years ago if you told me I'd be marrying Stan I'd call you a moron but now it's all I want. My life feels great just the way it is.

"Do you wanna stay here or go back to South park?" he asked me.

I sighed, "I love that town. It's where I was born and raised but there is just something that makes me wanna stay far away there at all times," I tried my best to explain.

"If you want I can sell the house to Shelly since she said she wanted to be in a house after they get married. But if you wanna stay there we can," Stan grabbed a bottle for Matthew.

"I think we should stay in the city and give her the house," I told him.

"Okay I'll tell her after the wedding. Just in case you change your mind," he kissed my forehead and laid on the couch.

That night when I put Matt to bed he just wouldn't fall asleep. He just didn't seem tired and I didn't know what to do. Stan came in and looked at him, "Ya know if you wanted I could take the night shift and you could sleep?"

I kissed his cheek, "Thank you. Love you goodnight." My two favorite boys.

The moment my head hit the pillow I was out. When I woke up I heard laughing.

"Where am I? Peek-a-boo!" Stan played with him.

"Hey honey. Hi my baby," Matt reached his hands out to grab me.

I picked him up and smothered him in kisses. I love this. It's all I could have hoped for.

----------------

Okay so I had to go back in a chat with to find a video for something i'm working on and found a weird convo between me and my ex

Me: sends pic of mini egg that looks like a bunny

I found it and it looks like a bunny!

Him: Wow thats actually kinda cool

Me: Yeah 😎

Him: Well I'm glad to hear your happy

I have no clue why he said that and I am so confused. Like it's been a year and I still don't know why he said that.