(9)

Stans pov

It's been a few weeks since I hung out with wendy. All I felt for her came rushing back. But the last time we were together wasn't fun. The last year all we did was fight, say horrible things and make up by having sex. None of our problems were resolved but they were buried. I don't know if i should ask her out, she said she was single and i think she's into me but i just can't get over wes. We were really in love but just couldn't talk through anything. Why is every relationship I have ended because of me? I can't keep one, it sounds dumb because I dated Wendy for years. But I would start fights just so she'd be mad. Then I'd come back and give her a back-handed apology. I was always drunk and I know I hurt her. I was terrible and I hate myself for it.

When I was with Wes it was so much fun. We were so good together until we weren't. I stopped communicating my feelings and he stopped asking.

—-------------

"God you don't care!" I yelled. "Yes I Do! Yes I Do!" He screamed back at me. "Shut up, you always do this! You say you care when you just want to use me for sex and money!" I didn't know why or even what I was saying. I was too high and drunk to process anything around me. "Burn in hell Stanly. I am not using you in any kind of way. How dare you even insinuate that!" he stared at me. "Are you drunk?" he asked. All I could do was nod my head. "Very well then. We are over. You promised you'd get better and you clearly haven't. Goodbye Stan." Tears filled his eyes. "I truly hope you get better, but I just can't be with you anymore." He grabbed his stuff and left. Wes is gone and it's all my fault.

—-----

I never got to say sorry, even though I tried his number many times. I've changed and I have gotten better. I go to AA and my dad stopped sending me weed.

Stan: Hey, do you wanna get lunch sometime soon? It's nice to hang out with you again

Sent

Stan: I still love you

No no no...delete delete

Wendy: Sure sounds great, I'm busy for a little bit but I can make room for an old friend.

At Least she doesn't hate me, even if I deserve it. 

-------------

It's short but we get some character insite. I'm thinking like 20 more chapters on this. I think that will give me enough time to get it all done. But it might not end as expected unless you're like me and expect 20 billion different endings then you won't really be surprised.

Also I'm writing a Style/Stendy next and also maybe some Stardew Valley. But nonetheless I have written and I'm gonna finish this one.