(30)

Stans pov

Today is my wedding, jesus christ I'm really fucking nervous. I don't know anything about what the wedding reception will look like but I know it will be good.

I'm standing, waiting for it to start. I don't know how to feel. I'm happy but so scared. I don't even know why I'm scared. But I know that I love her. Things in the last few years have been so fucked up but it's going in the right way.

Kenny, Cartman and Butters are my groomsmen. Kyle is my best man, before I asked her to marry me I asked him to be my best man. Little dumb cause if she said no that'd be awkward. But I needed to know he'd say yes. I knew he'd say yes though.

The music started to play and I saw her, she looked absolutely beautiful. Her dress was off the shoulder with the skirt going down to her knees. There seemed to be a train attached and trailing behind her. There was lace all around the corset of the dress.

She walked up and everything felt like it was in slow motion. All I could do was focus on her face, noticing everything he could.

"Stan please say your vows,"

I cleared my throat, "Wendy, I know things weren't always good between us but things worked out well. Even if I was horrible to you, you still love me and that is something I'm grateful for," I said, trying not to cry.

Bebe passed her a piece of paper, "Stan, I don't know how to describe my love for you, trust me I tried. But each time I couldn't think of the right words. I know the words will come to me. Maybe not today, or next week but I hope you know that I love you so much it's indescribable,"

"And I now pronounce you husband and wife," I kissed wendy as everyone clapped.

Wes' Pov

When I got the invite I didn't realize Stan was Stanly. I should have put it together that this was his wedding. I can't believe it. Fuck, I was gonna marry him but at the time he wasn't well. He is better and has a kid with my cousin. I don't think he saw me though because if he did I don't think he'd be smiling.

"And I now pronounce you husband and wife," He is now married to him. My very serious ex is now married to my cousin. God this is weird.

Stans pov

Wendy and I got to the reception hall. It was beautiful. The main colours were gold, black, white and pale teal. The colours worked weirdly well together. All the table had flower centerpieces. Streamers and balloons were up all over the place. It looked great.

We started to greet guests as they came in. Wendy introducing me to her family. My smiled faded when I saw Wes. what the fuck is he doing here? I thought.

"Stan this is my second cousin, Wesly," we stared at each other, "Stan? Is everything alright?"

"That's my ex," we both said at the same time.

"Shit, okay um this is weird. Wes go sit down I guess and Stan we'll keep doing this," Wendy said. She always knew how to handle things but for some reason right here she seemed to almost be clueless in what to do.

Once we were done greeting everyone we ate. I shook off the weird feeling of unknowingly dating my wifes cousin. I pushed the thought out of my mind because other than this I probably won't see him for a long time.

Later in the night, while I was talking with my friends Wes came up to me, "Stanly?" Wes said, standing awkwardly beside me, "Can I speak to you over here?" he asked. I excused myself from them and walked over to a secluded area of the wedding hall.

"What's up?" I asked, nervous as hell. I don't know what he's gonna say to me or what he has said to anyone else.

"Can we forget about is? I don't want to make things awkward, especially since my mom and Wendy's mom haven't always got along and I don't want this to be used against either me or Wendy. Plus she is my favorite cousin and I want to be with her more," he explained,

"Uh that sounds fine, I just want to say I'm sorry for how I treated you. You probably know I treated her the same way but I've got better. It wasn't easy but I have gotten better. You helped me realize it, and when I lost you I lost a friend. With time I hope we can be friends," I said, it wasn't anything weird. I meant it. He helped me realize how bad it was.

'I'm glad you're better Stanly," with that he walked off. Leaving me there. I went back to my friends and kept talking about what we were discussing before I was pulled away.

Hours went by and the wedding was over. Wendy and I drove back to our place, all the gifts in the back. She kept talking about how perfectly everything went. I couldn't agree more.

"Let's sleep cause in two days we go for our honeymoon," she said, changing into pj's and climbing into bed.

"Love you, wife,"

"Love you too, husband,"

------

When we woke up to go, Wendy was all ready. "Stan, Bebe is here to watch Matthew and we should get going," she said, practically dragging me outta bed and onto the floor. "C'mon I really wanna know where we're going!"

We got onto the plane and the flight there was only five hours. When we showed up wendy was really confused why we were in Calgary and she was really excited when I told that we're going to the Zoo and the wave pool and the theme park.

Since we're spending five days here I have broken it down to what we're doing.

Day 1: We arrived at the hotel and checked out the little spa they had there. It was nice and we had a good time. It was great because we were jet lagged and tired. After we went to a restaurant down the street and had a lovely dinner. When we got back to the hotel we watched tv and had fun.

Day 2: Wendy wanted to see the Zoo so we went. We saw Penguins and they chased our tickets when we put them against the glass. It was cold in there but it smelt gross. We almost got crapped on by the elephants. The lemurs tried to grab Wendy's ponytail.

Day 3: We went to shopping malls. Wendy wanted to check out what clothing stores they had in Canada so we walked around. I got to try Tim Hortons coffee. I had a double double. It was better than I thought it would be

Day 4: I wanted to check out the wave pool so we did. I almost drowned because the waves were strong. So Wendy decided we should do something more safe. We got some Dairy Queen and saw a hobo.

Day 5: Our last day, we went to the theme park. We did bumper boats, log rides, mazes, and the big roller coaster. I won Wendy a little purple unicorn and won Matthew a little tiger. We stayed till closing and went back to the hotel. The next morning we went back to Denver. 

---------

Sorry for not updating in a while, felt like shit. All of my friends are shit but I can't leave them, I'm stuck in a loop of toxic relationships till I leave home and ditch my social media accounts since they have my tt and other socials. :(

But on the bright side the story is #1 in Stendy so thanks :)