(4)

Wendy's pov

After lunch with stan i called my mom

"hello?"

"Hi mom"

"Wendy, what a surprise" she said in a cheery tone

"Im coming into south park tomorrow because i have some news"

"Oh thats wonderful, will gregory be joining you?" mom said it as if i was pregnant.

"Not this time" i told her.

"Ill be there by 4 bye love you"

"Good bye, love you too"

The next day rolled around and i got in my car and drove there. Its only about 45 minutes so not too long of a drive. I called up bebe. She's gonna i mean was going to be my maid of honnor. "Hey gurl" she said. "Hi"i said in a rather sad tone. "Whats going on?" "i called off my engagement, he's cheating on me" no sound for a few seconds. "Do you want me to kick his ass?" "no, but...no. Okay yea" i said laughing. "What happened?" she asked. "Im not too sure but he's been cheating for a while, two days ago i was sure of it and broke it off" her and i talked til i got to south park. "Im gonna call you later, bye love ya girl" "bye love you too"

I pull into my parents drive way. The last i was here it was different

-8 months ago-

Gregory pulled into my parents driveway. I was so happy to tell them about the engagement. This relationship is all i ever wanted. After we get married it will be about a year or two before kids come into the equation.

We walked up to the porch and walked in. "hi mom, hey dad" i said hugging each of them. "We're getting married!" i told them grabbing gregory's hand.

I will never forget how happy my mom looked. Now its like im almost crushing a piece of her happiness. I walk up and open the door. My mom is sitting there, dad nowhere in site. "Hey mom" "hi dear" she gets off the couch and gives me a hug. "You father isnt here but i can pass the message on" mom says as she sits back down. "That would be great. Um so im not getting married, gregory and i cant work it out" i told her. Her heart sank. "What?" it took her a few minutes. "O-oh i see, but i suppose this is whats best for you my dear" i stayed for dinner and then went home. I felt too sad to call bebe. I fucking hate this, this pit of despair.

----------------

2 in one day 

more will come, just wait :)