(14)

February had come so quickly, or that's what Wendy felt like. She loved winter. It had always reminded her of skating on Storks pond. It was always the best thing ever. Skating for hours and hours until your fingers were pink and your legs felt like jello. It's really better than it sounds. The feeling of doing tricks while you friends watch, then messing up said trick to make everyone laugh. No one(but Cartman) was ever really mean about it. It was fun when you didn't get it right because once you finally did everyone cheered for you and it was the best feeling ever. Just like performing in the Musical, the feeling of everyone clapping. Even if you weren't the star, knowing that there was a lot of hard work that went into it.

"God, I love this time of year." She had said to the woman in the store ringing up her items.

The woman smiled, "Oh I've never been too fond of the cold weather but I grew up in Texas."

"What brings you to Colorado?" Wendy wondererd.

"My fiance. I moved here because she lives in the city. At first there was talk of her moving there but when her son had gotten sick we decided that I should come here so he can get the right treatment." The woman had finished ringing up Wendy's things.

She looked at the total. "It's $20.50. That is a lot of candy, got a valentine?" She asked. Wendy chuckled. "Um no not yet. I plan on asking this guy out but don't know if I should. The candy is for me and some of my friends. We're having a galentine's day since we are all single."

"He he that's so cute." Wendy grabbed her stuff. "Have a nice day" The lady behind the counter said. "You too." The noirette replied.

Wendy got out to her car and put her bag in the passenger seat. She drove back into South Park from Denver(Do they ever say what the distance is since the town isn't real?) Once she arrived in the town she drove to her very best friends house to set up the little party they were gonna have

The guest list was none other than Bebe, Red, Tweek, Butters, Wendy, Cylde, Lola, and Jenny. But knowing Bebe more people will be there.

She pulled up on the driveway. It seems that Bebe convinced Clyde to shovel(or plow) the driveway. Wendy knocked on the door.

"Hi girl, come in. We have almost everything set up." Bebe opened the door the rest of the way and let her friend in

Wendy was amazed, "whoa this is so cool!" Her friends had gone through and decorated everything.

"So we have all the stuff set and and we're waiting on you to bring the candy," Bebe said.

"Here," Wendy passed off the candy to her.

Hours later the party was reading and people started showing up, more than Wendy anticipated. The party reminded her of when she would come home from college for what not and Bebe would have these big parties. Everyone got drunk-legally- and partied till the sun came up. The teenagers of the small town South Park had never passed up parties.

The sun came through the curtains. Wendy groaned. She had a lot of fun last night but hangovers were the worst. She grabbed her phone. There were 2 missed calls and one text.

2 missed calls from Stan

Stan: Hey, do you wanna do something for Valentine's day?

Wendy smiled. She typed back 'sure that sounds good, i'm free tmr'

She wasn't busy today but her hangover was so bad that if she were to stand vomit would be all over the couch. 

-----------

Hi so I won't be posting as much because I've started taking first aid training for my high school's football team. It's gonna take up a lot of time but i'll definitely still write.