Chapter Four

James got his stuff together and made his way to the front door about to leave but stopped and took one last look at Eileen and her friend Megan.

"I'll be fine, James. If you get nervous, you can call. But I'll be fine." Eileen told him. James nodded and smiled as he walked out the door to head towards Reedsport. To settle the deal his business has been waiting for for so long. It was finally going to happen.

It was stressful for the first day or two for James, but once he heard Eileen's soft and smooth voice, everything felt alright. So, he was safe to go to sleep and didn't dread one thing.

~

While at Reedsport, George and Larry had done most of the talking to Reedsport whereas James just primarily did the powerpoints and shown the stocks increase with their company. It was enough to win over Reedsport.

When the three of them realized they had won, they had left the Reedsport building they were in and celebrated. They went to a bar and drank and danced and had an overall good time. George and Larry had gotten women to come over to them and dance and flirt with. But, none came to James.

But James was content with that because he loved Eileen more than the world and didn't want to jeopardize that by hooking up with some one night fling. A woman finally came up to James and started to talk to him.

"Hi." She said. James looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey." James said. The two watched everyone else dance to the song playing which just so happened to be Still Fly by Big Tymers.

"Looks like everyone's having fun." She said. James nodded at what she said and watched Larry and George have fun.

"Why aren't you on the dance floor?" She asked him. James thought about it and answered her.

"To be fairly honest, I don't dance." James said. The woman chuckled. James smirked.

"There's no judgement here." The woman replied and held out her hand. "Come on."

James thought about it and decided that he would. What could go wrong? It's not like I'm cheating on Eileen. At least I hope not.

James placed his hand into hers and the two danced. The song changed and was playing Talking To Yourself by Carly Rae Jepsen.