S1 Chapter 7: Muzan Kibutsuji

The two horned demon tried to strike Tanjiro from behind but Nezuko kicked her way out of the box and twisted the demon's neck. Nezuko ran to the other demons and hit them with her heel.

The demons went into the swamp and avoided Nezuko's attack. Nezuko tried to go after them.

Tanjiro: Nezuko!

Nezuko stopped.

Tanjiro: Don't chase him! Get back here! Come to us.

Nezuko went to them and one of the swamp demons tried to get her but she jumped over it.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: This is what Urokodaki and Y/n were talking about... Nezuko's a demon now. She's not a weakling, she doesn't need me or Y/n to protect her, she can handle herself. So maybe, she can handle this. If she can protect these two, me and Y/n can focus on the attack.)

Y/n: Sorry, Nezuko. Your brother was just a little scared something was gonna happen to you.

A swamp appeared beneath Tanjiro and Y/n's feet which caused them to step back while Nezuko dodged an attack from the two horned swamp demon.

Tanjiro: Nezuko!

Tanjiro looked at the swamp.

Tanjiro: Nezuko, Y/n! I'm going underground!

Y/n: What? Are you crazy?!

Tanjiro: Trust me. I might be able to get them from down there. You and Nezuko keep those two safe for me.

Y/n: We can do that. Can't we, Nezuko?

Nezuko nodded and Tanjiro jumped in the swamp.

Y/n: All right, let's hurry up and kill this guy, Nezuko.

Suddenly, the three horned swamp demon tried to attack Y/n, who easily blocked it.

Y/n: Oh, your that one who grinds his teeth, aren't you?

The demon started grinding he's teeth.

Y/n: That answers my question.

Nezuko and Y/n touched their backs together.

Y/n: Nezuko, you fight the one with two horns, I'll take this three horned freak.

Nezuko nodded and they went to fight their opponents.

With Tanjiro.

Tanjiro was flouting in swamp water.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: It's a swamp.)

He looked down and saw clothes flouting in the water too.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: What are those? It's clothing and stuff that belongs to the people that were taken. So many innocent victims, all murdered! It's unforgivable! Unforgivable!)

The one horned swamp demon was watching him.

One horned demon: Getting hard to breathe, yet? There isn't a whole lot of air down here in the swamp. Also, the darkness closing in on you only adds on to the weight you feel. You can't move the way you would above ground down her! You should've looked before you lemped, you stupid fool!

The demon started to swim around Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: You underestimate me! After all, where do you think I got my training? The air is even thinner on Mt. Sagiri then it is down here! Besides, some moves only unleash their full potential underwater!)