S1 Chapter 12: The Boar Bears Its Fangs, Zenitsu Sleeps

Boar guy: Hope you're ready for me, 'cause I'm comin' through!

He charged towards the drum demon.

Drum demon: It's all so infuriating!

It hit its drum again and the room rotated to the right again causing Teruko to fall over.

Tanjiro: Teruko! Hold onto the furniture!

The boar guy jumped from Tanjiro.

Tanjiro: That demon has special powers! You shouldn't be attacking so recklessly!

The boar guy just laughed.

Drum demon: How maddening! All these cursed insects running amuck in my house!

He tapped the drum on his left side and the room started to rotate again and was now back to the way it was before with the boar guy now standing one foot on Teruko's back.

Boar guy: (cackle) I can't believe the room spun around! Now this is what I call a fun time!

Tanjiro threw the boar guy off of Teruko.

Tanjiro: Get your dirty feet off of her!

Boar guy: Who the hell are you, kid?

Tanjiro picked up Teruko.

Tanjiro: Stepping on a little kid like that, what are you thinking?

Boar guy: (cackle) You got spunk! I like that! Having a human sent me flying that's a first for me!

He ran at Tanjiro and tried to slash him, but he got out of the way.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: Why is he coming after me? Isn't he a Demon Slayer?

Boar guy: These swords do a lot of damage. They're not the kind you delicate little flowers would use. The way they shred through flesh is what I pride myself on the most!

Tanjiro: This is foolish! There's a demon right there!

Boar guy: You think I care?!

He ran at Tanjiro.

Drum demon: Measly insects! Now die!

He hit the drum on his belly and a three claw slash came out of nowhere but it missed Tanjiro, Teruko and the boar guy. He did it again focusing on the boar guy who dodged the claw, then it hit its right shoulder drum and the room rotated again.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: Rotating right!)

The demon struck his left shoulder drum and the room rotated left.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: Back left.)

Drum demon: Insects! Miserable vermin!

He struck his right shoulder drum and right side drum.

The room moved again and both Tanjiro and Teruko found themselves in an entirely different room

Tanjiro: We're in another room now? But that demon didn't strike his drum. So what does this mean? I'm picking up the scent of multiple demons in this house. Is there another demon with a drum, then? Is that why...

He sniffed the air.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: I smell blood.)

He looked at Teruko.