S1 Chapter 15: Mount Natagumo

Recap.

Nezuko stepped out of her box.

Zenitsu: Tanjiro, Y/n. Did you think I joined the Demon Slayer Corps because I thought it was gonna be all sunshine and rainbows!? Guys like you should be erase from this world! Immediately! I will see to it you both pay.

He drew his sword.

Zenitsu: You two shall face justice! Don't ever disrespect the Corps!

In the Wisteria Family house, Nezuko got out of her box and everything seemed peaceful until.

???: Hi, Nezuko!

She turned and saw Zenitsu being weird.

Zenitsu: How are you today?

He got in her face and started chasing her around.

Zenitsu: Where are you going, Nezuko? Wait for me!

Tanjiro stopped this.

Tanjiro: Zenitsu! Stop following her already!

Zenitsu stared blankly for a second then went back to his giddy smile.

Zenitsu: Tan... ji... ro...

Zenitsu started chasing the siblings around, while this was happening Inosuke was sitting outside.

Inosuke: Man, I'm hungry.

The old lady walked behind Inosuke with a change of clothes.

Old lady: Pardon me, good sir. I cannot help but notice those clothes of yours are rather soiled. It would be my pleasure to clean them for you, so please wear these in the mealtime. I believe you will find them comfortable and pleasant to the touch.

Inosuke just stared at her.

Old lady: I was thinking of making some tempura for dinner. You know, something covered in batter and fried to a golden brown.

Inosuke took the change of clothes, put them on, and joined in the chasing of his friends.

Tanjiro: Don't you start chasing us, too, Inosuke!

Zenitsu: Save me, Tanjiro!

Y/n walked in with slightly longer hair and his repaired uniform back on.

Y/n: What's going on?

Tanjiro: Inosuke's gone crazy again!

Y/n: It's just one thing after another. Inosuke... (kicked Inosuke in the head) calm down.

Zenitsu: Phew.

Y/n: And as for you.

Zenitsu: Huh?

He kicked Zenitsu in the face.

Y/n: Respect women.

Tanjiro: Y/n, where were you? You weren't in your bed when we woke up.

Y/n: I don't sleep much these days, so I practiced more with Bird Breathing all night. I just got my uniform back.

Old lady: The damage to his uniform certainly was strange. His sleeve was completely gone and there were two big wholes in the back of it.

Y/n: Ma'am, would you leave us to talk for a bit?

Old lady: Why, certainly, Master Y/n.

She left and Zenitsu got up.

Zenitsu: Why did you kick me?!