S1 Chapter 8: The Smell of Enchanting Blood

Muzan quickly slashed a man who was walking by in the back of his neck, but Y/n and Tanjiro were the only ones who noticed it. The man grabbed his neck in pain and his wife looked at him concerned.

Wife: What's going on? Are you all right, sweetheart?

The man then started to turn.

Wife: You look pale.

The man who now became a demon bit his wife which made a whole scene as the crowd looked in terror.

Panic was still happening until Y/n kicked the man who turned into a demon away from his wife.

Y/n: Tanjiro, quick! Muzzle this guy!

Tanjiro took off his head cover revealing his Hanafuda earrings which Muzan saw and also sensed something about Y/n as Tanjiro used his head cover as a gag.

Wife: No, sweetheart!

Tanjiro: Listen! You need to worry about yourself, Ma'am! Cover that wound and apply as much pressure as you can!

Tanjiro was still holding down the newly transformed demon as people helped Y/n with the woman.

Tanjiro: It's all right. It'll all turn out fine. The woman's wound doesn't look fatal! Press down harder! It needs more pressure, tie it down with a rope!

Y/n: Here.

Y/n got out a cloth that looked like it was from his old haori and used it to tie down the woman's wound. While the chaos was happening, Muzan's "daughter" cried into his chest.

Muzan: Are you all right? Don't look, okay? Rei, I think we should go. It's not safe.

Him and his "family" we're walking away and Tanjiro looked at him furiously and then turned his attention back to the man turned demon.

Tanjiro: (Thinking: Damn. Damn it all! I can't leave this man alone here.)

He looked at Muzan.

Tanjiro: Muzan Kibutsuji! No matter where you go, I promise you won't escape me!

Rei: What's the matter with that boy, Tsukihiko? Tsukihiko?

Tanjiro: You can run as far as you want! I'll follow you to the ends of Hell, and my blade will be the last thing you see! I'll never forgive you for what you've done!

Y/n: And on my life I swear this, I will help him kill you! And you will be shown no mercy! We will make you feel the pain you made the people you killed felt! Not even the flames of Hell can save you from our rage!

The police ran to them.

Police 1: What the hell's going on here?

Police 2: Another drunk and a psycho?

Police 3: Step away from that man and masked guy right now, kid!

Tanjiro: I can't! Bring restraints to hold this man down! Quickly!

Police 1: Get away from him! Get up!

The other two surrounded Y/n.

Police 2: Okay, kid. We need you to calm down.

Police 3: Don't make us hurt you.

Y/n: You hurt me?

Y/n began to laugh maniacally.