S1 Chapter 23: Hashira Meeting

Recap.

Shinazugawa stabbed Nezuko through the box again which made Y/n fight his killing intent.

Tanjiro: Stop it!

Shinazugawa: Come on out, demon! It's the human blood you love so much!

Nezuko came out of the box with slit pupils and drooling.

Y/n: (Thinking: Come on, Nezuko. Don't take his blood.)

Nezuko was looking intensely at Shinazugawa's blood.

Shinazugawa: What's the matter? Go on! You know you want it.

Iguro planted his elbow deeper into Tanjiro's back while Y/n was still at the end of Uzui's swords.

Shinobu: Iguro, you're being too rough. Ease up a bit, will you?

Iguro: I'm only doing this because he's trying to escape.

Shinobu: Tanjiro, if you use any breathing techniques while your lungs are squeezed, it'll force your veins to burst.

Uzui: His vains will burst!? I like it! Sounds dramatic! Come on, show me!

Y/n: Don't forget about me, Master Uzui.

Uzui: From where I stand, you look to be at my mercy.

Y/n: I'd look a little closer if I were you.

Uzui looked at his chest and saw Y/n was holding a sword to his heart.

Uzui: (Thinking: What?! He was able to get a blade this close to me without me realizing?!)

Y/n: (Whispering: I know you can hear me at this volume. If you make any sudden moves, it'll end badly for both us.)

Uzui silently growled in anger.

Y/n: (Thinking: Come on, Nezuko. You can do it.)

Tanjiro began to scream loudly.

Shinobu: Tanjiro!

Tanjiro broke free from his ropes as Iguro got his arm grabbed by Y/n who pulled Iguro's arm off Tanjiro.

Uzui: What the- (sees Y/n's not at his blades anymore) Y/n!

Iguro: L/n, how did you even get free?!

Y/n: I am just that goddamn good.

Tanjiro ran to the porch.

Tanjiro: Nezuko!

Nezuko began to think about memories of her family and heard Urokodaki's voice.

Urokodaki: I convinced her that all humans are her family. I told her to protect them.

She then imagined Tanjiro and Y/n in front of her.

Nezuko: Humans are to be protected and saved. Never hurt them. I will never hurt them.

Back in reality.

Nezuko turned her head away in disgust to Shinazugawa's shock.

Master: Tell me what happened.

Twin 1: The Demon girl turned her head away in disgust. Despite Shinazugawa stabbing her three times, and then flaunting his bloody arm in front of her face, she restrained herself from biting him.