A New Start

A/N - sorry this one's a bit longer, I had to cut it a bit strange too, next part will be up tomorrow night though.

"Hey, kid. You find anything good?" Dean asked.

"Yea!" He said, his face lit up with a genuine smile. "They had these nougat bars. They were like my favorite thing ever before... well you know."

"Nougat, huh?" Dean said, smiling back, excited to see Jessie's smile. "Well, I just got off the phone with Cas to let him know, we're good to head that way." Before they knew it, they were pulling into the driveway. Jessie looked around, the house was beautiful. It was a big older ranch-style house, with a nice yard, and a few old cars sitting at the side.

"Yep, home sweet home." Dean pulled Jessie out of his thoughts. "Dad left it to me, it was actually super run-down when we moved up here, but me and Sammy spent a summer fixin' it up. We figured it's big enough for the both of us, maybe even our future families."

"You and your brother are close, huh?"

"Yea, I practically raised him, mom died right after he was born, and dad wasn't around much, always gone for work. So, that left me and Sam. We moved around a lot too, so it's nice to think we might stay here in one place for the rest of our lives. Anyways, we better be gettin inside." He said, grabbing Jessie's bag from the back.

"Wait- uh Dean.."

"Yea?"

"Can you - can you not mention my name please?" he asked, dropping his head.

"Of course, whatever makes you more comfortable. Come on." Dean turned the key and opened the door, he was immediately met with two sets of paws. "Jasper, Bex, down! Go see Cas." Just like that, the dogs were running upstairs. "Sorry about the dogs."

"No, it's fine. They're cute."

"Alright, well it's late so we'll skip the house tour for tonight. We have a few rooms actually made up, but I'm sure you'll like the one Cas's brother used to stay in the best." Dean said, making his way up the stairs, Jessie following after. Speaking again when they got upstairs, through what seemed to be a study, down the hall, and to a plain white door. "Welp, after you." He said, opening the door. Jessie looked around for a minute before turning back to Dean. "Oh yea, right you probably want to shower, give me a sec and I'll grab you some clothes. They'll be a bit big on you, but Cas dresses like he's Sherlock basically twenty-four seven, and Sammy's a giant so.. I'm probably your best bet.

"Ok.. thanks" 'Shit...I hope he doesn't notice when I take the bandages off...I mean, he's huge so everything should be pretty baggy.' He thought, waiting on Dean's return.

"Cas? You still up?" Dean asked, half barging into their bedroom. Of Course he was, sitting in their bed, in black sweats and a 'Zeppelin' tee stolen from Dean's dresser, typing away on his keyboard.

"Yes. Just finishing up a report for work. Where's your friend?"

"I put him in Gabe's old room for tonight, just grabbing him a change of clothes before he takes a shower."

"When am I allowed to meet him?" Cas asked, clearly untrusting of the whole situation.

"I think it would be better to wait until tomorrow, I still don't know much, I'm gonna close the garage for tomorrow and take him to get some clothes, I'll figure more out then, and you can meet him after I talk to you."

"Okay.. but if you get arrested for kidnapping, I'm not bailing you out."

"Ah, shut up yes you would, you barely made it without me when I was at Jody's for like three days."