Chp.2 The Rise Of The Androids

-AUTHOR POV-

-3 YEARS LATER-

3 years have now pass, it is now May 12th, pass 10am time, on the south side of the city, the androids have arrived and began creating chaos on the city...but these aren't the androids Trunks was talking about, these androids are Dr.Gero, and Android 19, the other two are still remaining hidden still....Goku, Gohan and the Z-Fighterz tried stopping them, but we're too powerful for them, and as Goku tried fighting one of them, he then was in a bad situation where he then got the heart disease, he was taken back home with Chi-Chi, until Vegeta shows up to "help" the Z-Fighters defeats the androids, he happens to take one of them down and the other, Dr.Gero, managed to escape....they chased him down and managed to catch him up as Piccolo and Vegeta gave them some beatings, but again Dr.Gero escapes again as Trunks comes back again from the future, and to find out that the androids theirs fighting aren't the ones from his timeline....
.
.
Meanwhile, with Dr.Gero managing to escape again, he flies and heads to his hidden laboratory...

Dr.Gero: Damn! How can this be!? I've made some miscalculations...Okay a couple! Lost android 19, lost my right handed arm, and my brain case is loose! But its all gonna be alright! These fools have no idea and will never find my hidden lad-HUH?!

Dr.Gero quickly hides, and to see three of the Z-Fighters pass by him...

Dr.Gero: That was close...come to think of it, they seem to fly over to the direction where my-OH FIND ME IN THE FUCKING ALPS! *No, this can't be! No way they can easily have secured the location of my secret lab! Unless they know some scientists, like Wheelo, or Frappe, or any brief-* SHIT!!!!

Dr.Gero quickly makes his way to his laboratory before they get to it first....
.
.
.
In the mountains, Piccolo, Tien and Krillin arrive to the mountains, thanks to Bulma, she's known Dr.Gero back then with Goku as well and knows where his lab is hidden...

Piccolo: Okay, I'm for sure this is where Bulma said about the lab being hidden, so knowing that there's a lot of ground cover...

Krillin: Please don't say what you're about to say...

Piccolo: We should probably stick together for safety.

Krillin: O-Oh! Thank Kami god from the lookout-

Tien: I don't know, probably cover more ground if we split up.

Krillin: You shut your damn mouth!!

Piccolo: Nah, he's got a point.

Krillin: *sighs* Goddamnit...

And so, the three split up and to look and find Dr.Gero's laboratory, Time looks to the right, Piccolo to the middle, and Krillin to the right...as Krillin kept looking, suddenly, his leg gets grabbed...

Krillin: QUACK!!!

Surprisingly, it was Dr.Gero, as he snatched Krillin, tosses him to the wall and started beating him up into a pulp and to knock him down to the ground with a punch to the throat...

Dr.Gero: Ah, now that I finally took care of this midget, I can easily go to my lab. And for the last time, no one, and I mean no one won't ever find out about my lab-

Krillin: Guys! I found Dr.Gero's lab! I found it!

Dr.Gero: WHAT?!? How the hell are you-

Krillin: Senzu Bean.

Dr.Gero: ....I don't know what I expected...

Krillin: Okay you hold it there! Try do something funny or I will solar flare you! ...please don't kill me.