Chp.21 Cell Games Pt.1

-PLAY THEME SONG-

-AUTHOR POV-

And now, the tournament of the Cell Games have begun! Cell Vs Goku has began! Both of them began throwing vicious punches towards their guts, Goku then strikes a elbow above Cell's head, and kicks him to the air, Goku flies  up and to axe hand sell behind, sending him fall back, Cell recovers and then to see Goku dashing towards him to hit an elbow, but Cell blocks it and to punch Goku towards his chest, sending him flying away, Goku recovers and rushes at Cell as Cell gets ready to block, but as Goku swings his punch, he suddenly notice Goku dash through him like a ghost and vanished...

Perfect Cell: Wait, so the after image can't move? How do you even-UUOGH!!!

Goku appears and Lands a punch to Cell, and a kick to Cell, as Cell goes flying out of the arena and about to fall to the ground...

Yamcha: Hey look Cell's about to-

But Cell quickly floats and avoids touching the ground..

Yamcha: ...oh.

Krillin: You just forgot we could fly, don't ya?

Yamcha: N-No, but...I just had hope okay?! Is that wrong?

Tien: The fact you got any hope left in your life is you most admirable qualify.

Yamcha: Oh...thanks man.

Perfect Cell: Yamcha, for the love of god don't thank him!

Cell floats back to the arena...

Perfect Cell: And as for you, clever little move you pulled, but would you truly have been satisfied with a ring out?

Goku: Well yea it's how I beat Piccolo...and Tienshinhan.

Perfect Cell: Fair enough, but this is a test of skill and power as well. But if your looking for a ring out...you'll have to try a little *harder than that*.

Goku: Oh don't worry Cell, I'll show you how hard I can get!

Perfect Cell: Well, if we're gonna get freaky, then perhaps we can make this... "A ménage a moi?"

Goku: G-Gohan, what was that?

Gohan: It's French dad, specifically meaning "My household" but it's really awkwardly-

Perfect Cell: Nerd!!

Cell then began to duplicate himself into three, and is now four of them...

Perfect Cell: But speaking of academics...

Perfect Cell Dupe #1: It's time to take you Goku...

Perfect Cell Dupe #2: To perfect university...

Perfect Cell Dupe #3: We'd say "Take you to school" but I think we be behind the basics.

Goku: ...Doesn't that make it...P.U?

Perfect Cell: And I love that you got that.

Cell and his clones began rushing at Goku, as they began throwing rapid punches at him and Hoku to manage to dodge and block their punches, he manage to land some hits to them while dodging and blocking them...

Tien: This has to be for shits and giggles, the multi form technique halves your power level with each copy.

Piccolo: Yeahh, but we could at least follow the action a little better now.

Gohan: Wait, you had trouble with it?

Piccolo: Yeah??

Gohan: Well then, you're gonna have a lot more when they start to get serious.