Insert 1

*In The Eyes Of Love*😍❤️..

Insert 1

Me: (laughing)....so you're kicking me out of the crew,why because I'm always late...wow.

Him: no, because you zone out everytime and you don't hear a word of what i say...

Me: fine, keep your crew and if you need me, you know where I'll be..No actually i don't think you'll need me so i guess this is it...

I said that leaving his office and everyone was looking at me.Okay so i guess you're wondering who i am and the heck is going on here...

My name is Kendall Parker. I'm 22 years old and I'm a spy so i was just kicked out of a crew that i was supposed to be spying on , my bosses won't be happy and they'll assign their favourite spy Bella to complete the mission that I failed to complete.

So i left and went to my bosses office, he's gonna bite my head off because i screwed everything up but he doesn't understand how long it took me to Join that crew.

I got in his office and he stood from his chair...

Him: did you get it??

I shook my head no..

Him: why do you have to mess everything up??(sigh)just call Bella here

Me: already done, i knew she's the one you were going to send so I told her to come to your office and i think she'll be here in 3,2,1....

Just then Bella walked in and her beautiful curvaceous body was just so perfect. she had black flawless skin and her dressing was just on point..

Boss: Kendall!!

I woke up from my thoughts and looked at him...

Him: please leave..

Me: right...

I left and went straight home.