Insert 23

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 23

My phone rang as I was in the kitchen helping the aunts.

I took it and went outside and it was my boss. I answered it.

Me: hello

Him: is this how you answer your phone when it's me??

Me: sir...i...

Him: where are you??

Me: umhh

Him: don't you dare lie to me..

Me: (sigh) I'm in South Africa but we're going back to Mexico next week, i promise I'll do the job

Him: you know what Kendall..just consider yourself fired..

Me:sir...

Him: I'll be in Mexico next week and I'll do the job on my own..i wonder why i even hired you in the first place...

He hung up before i could say anything. Okay he sounded really angry and i know this means danger, i don't know if i should tell Cody yet or i just keep quiet but it's obvious that he will find out at the end of the day.

I went back in the house and bumped into Cody.

Him: are you okay??

I nodded

Him: you're lying..come here

He pulled me to our room and he locked it .. what's with him and locking the door??

Him: tell me, what happened??

Me: nothing? you're my boss and I'm not supposed to tell you my private stuff...

**CODY'S POV

When she said that, i don't know how i felt but i was definitely sad because i didn't expect her to say that

Me: fine ..

I went to the door and then she called me back.

Her: i actually have something to tell you

I turned and looked at her. I'm just in love with her, looking at her body just turns me on and i just feel like i can tell her anything and i can do anything with her.

I sat Next to her on the bed.

Me: what's going on...

She looked at me and it's as if she was hiding something.

Her: umhh... I wasn't brought here to work for you or your father. I'm actually a spy and my boss sent me here to fall in love with you then take you to him.

Are my ears deceiving me right now?