Insert 8

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 8

I knocked on the door and he opened it.

Him: come in

I went in and there were men in there wearing black suits and they didn't look like they were from here.

They talked to my boss with a language i didn't understand and I just stood there watching them talk.

Boss: Kendall..when you get to Mexico you don't mention my name, don't say anything about me or else you'll be in danger. These men here will take you to where you are supposed to go and when you get there you are Diego's assistant okay??

I nodded...

Him: Diego's son is our target, the one i showed you and his name is Cody. Don't mess this up because if  you do I'll kill you..

Me: umhh if I'm working for Diego then how will i meet with his son..

Him: okay so you are more of Diego's maid so you'll be in his house where his son always visits him... I want you to act like you're inlove with him then bring him here...

Me: how do I bring him here??

Him: are you that stupid Kendall??? you just tell him you want to visit home then ask him to come with you.. simple

I nodded then he spoke to the men then we left.

They went with me to the airport then they boarded it with me... okay this is scary because I'm the only lady here.

I sat on my seat then put my headsets on then started listening to music then i dozed off.