Insert 13

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 13

Boss: there are people who want to interview me and i want you to book appointments with them, you tell them when to come but make sure that the time you set for them doesn't clash with the time on my work schedule okay.

I nodded

Where the hell am i going to start. I didn't know that this job would be this hard.

Him: ohh and make sure that i get my food and medication the same time it is written on the paper i gave you there.

Me: yes sir

I nodded and left the room then went to my room and started working. Well everything went well, i manged to fit in all the journalists for the whole of next week, it's gonna be a busy week.

After doing some work it was lunch time and the house helper had prepared food and i went with it to my boss with his medication on the side of the tray.

He was in the living room with everyone and when i got there they all kept quiet and just looked at me walking.

I gave my Boss his food then went to my room because my job there was done, the rest was going to be done by the helper.

I have a lot of questions in my mind right now. Why does he take medication??why does he work at home??is he dying or something??or is he working at home because he is the boss of everything?? ....all of these questions need answers.

I sat on my bed and called Bella but she didn't answer, i guess she was at work.