Insert 36

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 36

I recieved the location then started driving to it, after a long drive I think i was getting lost because I hadn't seen a trace of them plus my brothers weren't picking any of my calls, i guess there is no reception wherever they are.

I parked by the roadside of an abandoned place trying to figure out what to do, i then remembered that a my brothers cars had trackers.

I turned on my GPS then got back on the road, i could see that they were getting out of town.

As i was in the middle of the road, black SUVs came from nowhere and blocked my way and surrounded my car and i couldn't go anywhere.

The people started shooting at my car but thank God it's bullet proof. My phone rang and it was Hunter.

Me: i need help.. I'm surrounded by Crugos men and I can't go anywhere....

Him: ohk let me turn back and come that side

Me: bring more men ...

Him: cool..where are you

I explained to him where i was then hung up.

After dozens and dozens of gunshots, my windows started breaking then i felt one bullet going through my upper side of my  shoulder.

I hid myself then after some time it was silent.

Honestly i really feel defeated today. Is this really me??is this how my dad raised me?? This is not me.

***KENDALL'S POV

After some time i was getting more scared because it's like we were now getting out of town and i don't think Cody knows where i am.

I felt tears rolling down my cheeks then there were gunshots from the car which was behind us...i couldn't see who it was because all windows were tinted.

I put my head down as the car swayed away from the road to a dust road....

I lifted my head a bit then the driver took out his gun and started shooting out...he wasn't concentrating on the road anymore.

I fully lifted my head then bam!!!i heard glasses break and i smelt blood in the car, i could feel my body...i became dizzy then lights out for me.