Insert 19

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 19

I fell asleep after an hour of tossing and turning, thinking of what my boss back there would do if I don't complete the mission by month end.

I don't know why he only gave me a month.

I woke up following morning at 6am , well my loud alarm woke me up. I showered then applied lotion on my body then wore a jean and a white beggy T-shirt that won't show my boobs, i just want to look like a Tomboy today.

I wore my Jordan kicks then I tied my hair into a messy bun. I took my phone and and checked the time and it was 6:31..ohh look who's early.

I took my notepad and phone then left my room and went to my boss's office and knocked but there was no answer.

I felt someone standing behind me then i turned and it was Cody and he was in a  black suite.

Me:(clears throat).. good morning

Him: is that what you'll wear at my father's funeral??

I stood there looking at him confused. But he is the one who said I'm working today.Fuck him marhn....

Me:umhh.. I'm confused

Him: go get changed and wear something decent please, we're going to South Africa..where my dad was born and raised.

Oh so his dad is South African...wow. I've always wished to visit an African country.

Me: okay sir...

I went to my room but i could feel his eyes on me. I got there and changed into a black sleeveless body hugging dress then i covered my shoulders with a black cloth then i wore some pumps and i let my hair fall.

In African funerals, all ladies should cover their heads with a doek but I can't tie one.

I went back downstairs and found Cody and his brothers and their wives all in black.

Honestly i felt uncomfortable because i was feeling out of place.

***CODY'S POV

Me: we're going two by two in different cars to the airport.

I just said that because my brothers would obviously be with their wives so i would go with Kendall. Lol...i know I'm hard on her but she's a pretty lady. I just don't know but I feel something when I'm next to her, it's like some electric sparks.