Insert 9

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 9

I woke up in a hotel room..when did we land??and when did i even get here.. anyways as long as I'm safe.

I got up and took a shower then dressed up then i sat on my bed doing nothing because firstly i don't know who brought me here , secondly i don't know this place so if i say I'm leaving where will i go then lastly i just don't know what to do.

**UNKNOWNS POV**

Me: why should i go collect her?? she's not even my assistant and you know how i hate people...

Dad: Cody just go take her from the hotel please..

Me: (sigh)..Fine

I took my phone and car keys then left.

Hie there my name is Cody and I'm 28 years old I'm Diego's son..yes the most feared Mafia in Mexico. He really is dangerous and feared but when he's with his family he is just a normal man and he loves his family.

I'm the last born of the family. I have 2 elder brothers and they're both married but I'm not..i told myself that I'm not falling in love with anyone because i was heartbroken a few years ago and i won't forget that time because i almost killed myself because of the girl.

I know you're probably wondering what had happened, welk it's a story for another day.

I got to the hotel, well it's my dad's hotel so i can go to any room without going through the reception.

As i am the only single one in the Madrigal family, all girls in town are after me, i don't walk in public in peace because girls just want to be on me.

I got to the room and got in and there was a lady sitting on the bed busy on her phone.

Me: Kendall??

She looked up and nodded

Me: I'm Cody Madrigal and I'm here to take you..

**KENDALL'S POV**

Wait that's the man I'm supposed to be taking to my boss..wow, I don't think i can pull this off because he us just so cute. He has hazel eyes and his body looks well built, he has brownish hair and it looks so soft. He looks like a real gentleman

Him: can we leave now??

Me: umhh yahh..

I took my bag and he didn't even offer to carry it for me, wow just when i thought he was a gentleman.

We went out and everyone was just looking at us or should i say every girl was looking at us.

He got in his car and as i wanted to get in the passengers seat he stopped me.

Him: backseat....

I felt embarassed then i got in the back seat then he drove off. I kept quiet because I just didn't want to keep embarassing myself and he is so scary..i wonder how his father is if he is this scary.