Insert 28

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 28

***KENDALL'S POV

when i saw Bella's brothers, i wanted to jump off Cody but his grip was tight on me. He put me on the bed next to Bella and i saw that she had been crying.

Her: Kendall...(breaking voice)

I hugged her

Me: are you okay??

Her: yah I'm okay, how are you?

Me: I'm okay...

Her: I'm really sorry Kendall i ....

Me: it's okay Honey, there's no need to explain everything. You saved me from Crugo and I'm so grateful for that.

Her: i love you...

Me:i love you more

We hugged.

The boys were looking at us as if we were crazy. I broke the awkwardness and started talking.

Me: heyy boys...

Them: hie

I looked at Blake and Noah and they both looked at each other, i bet they now know i kissed both of them on the same day.

I looked at Cody and he looked at me with the"introduction please"face.

Me: ohh my bad, guys this is Cody..umh.. my

Cody cut me short.

Him: I'm her boyfriend...

I just nodded

Me: We have to go, we'll see you guys later okay??

I stood up From the bed then walked to the door, i felt hands on me then next moment i was hanging in Cody's hands with my arms around his neck.

Me: put me down...

Him: why??

His voice was so deep and sexy..

We got back in my room then he put me on the bed then he sat next to me

Me: what do you want Cody??

Him: what do you mean??

Me: i mean this second you're mad at me and you want nothing to do with me then next second you're my boyfriend...wha...what is going on between us??

Him: i like you!!!

My Eyes opened wide..i felt like screaming and jumping on the bed,. I was so over excited.

Me: what do you mean?

Him: well i liked you the second you came to my dad's house and i knew you were the one for me and I can't let go of you because i can't afford to loose you and  let's just say i figured out that it's all not your fault that all this happened....

Me: umh...

He smashed his lips on mine before i could say anything. His soft lips were so sweet. He held my neck then deepened the kiss....i swear it was the best kiss i had ever had my whole life.

We broke out after some time...

Him: please be my girl??

Me: I'll think about it (biting my lip)...

Him: thanks

He hugged me tightly then he kissed me again.