Insert 35

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 35

I sat in the car bored asf. These men are just so boring you know.

Me: where are we going??(smiling)

The men looked at each other and just kept quiet and ignored me.

Me: ummh excuse me...

I heard the car tired screech then the car stopped.

Man 1 : shut up before...

Me: before you kill me(laughing)...all kidnappers say that but they never do it now what do you want from me???

They just looked at each other in disbelief, yah i know i was talking too much but i was scared at the same time. What if these men actually kill me like for real.

The man who was sitting on my right side put a tape on my mouth. I'm glad he did because i would've said some bad things and got myself in trouble.

***CODY'S POV

I tried calling Kendall but her phone was off. I called my brother's wives and they said Kendall hadn't arrived at my dad's house.

I grabbed my car Keys and stuff then got out of my office and drove home.

I got there and the door was open and all my security guards were nowhere to be seen.

I got in the house and called out for her but she was nowhere to be seen. I called my brothers and told them to send their men and start searching for her.

I know Kendall probably hate me because I've been acting shady. I swear I'm not cheating on her it's just that a lot is going on.

So remember the day i went to save Kendall from Crugo, yah, Crugo never died because when i got to the scene, he wasn't there but his men were there, fighting with Bella.

A week ago, he called me and told me that he's coming for me and he will take out every human that is in my life, I've been angry since then and i just didn't want Kendall to see me angry.

When I'm angry I'm violent and i do anything to anyone who's near me when I'm angry.

Where will I even start searching for her.

I went back to my car and drove to my dad's house to check on the other ladies and they were all good.

My phone rang as I was about to leave the house and it was Hunter.

Me: we got them, we're on their tail but looks like we'll lose them because they're trying to run from us

Me: send me your location... I'm on my way now...

Him: okay

I hung up and ran to my car