Insert 17

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 17

***KENDALL'S POV

I ran to the dining room when i heard the glass break.. Cody was picking it from the floor and he cut himself.

Him: arhh...

I knelt down next to me

Me: leave that, I'll clean it....

He looked at me and that look sent chills down my spine.

He stood up then left the room and went upstairs, i guess he went to his room.

I cleaned the glass then after that his brothers came and they came straight to the dining room and poured themselves some whiskey and they didn't look okay.

I left the room and heard glass breaking again. K rushed back to the living room and they had broken their glasses too.. what the hell is wrong with this family.

They cleaned the glass then went upstairs.

What is going on with this family?they all just come here and drink whiskey then break the glasses..is it a family tradition or something??

I was scared because i just didn't feel safe, i felt like crying because if they can just throw glass anywhere then am i safe here??

I sat in there and just cried. Is My boss okay??why did he say everything he said earlier on?? will i ever see him again??

Hunter:(clears throat standing infront of me)..we lost him

He said that with a breaking voice then he left.

So he really left. Now i understand everything he said. Even though he was harsh and all that, he also had a good heart and I'll miss him because his dear son (Cody)here will treat me like shit.

Well with his attitude, i know that this month will end with problems.