Insert 4

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 4

So i moved in with Bella...she lives with her brother...4 brothers to be precise and they are so loud but I'll just keep the complaints to myself because Bella is trying to help.

So i woke up in the morning on the floor, Bella can't sleep, her body was all over the bed. I threw a pillow at her..

Her: please don't kill me (waking up fast)...

Me: well I'm going to kill you because my bones are broken because of you(laughing)

Her:(sigh)...i actually thought i was dying (laughing)

She stretched herself then got out of bed then we cleared our room.

She lives in a huge house but she's scared of sleeping alone so she asked me to sleep with her but I don't think I'll survive...

Me: i want to move to another room ASAP..

Her: am i really that bad at sleeping...

Me: (laughing)....i think bad is an understatement.....

We brushed our teeth then showered one by one then we wore our casual clothes then went downstairs for breakfast...

I know you're wondering why Bella lives with her brothers alone and not her parents...Well hee parents live in Florida and we're in California and that's where all their businesses are and when they kne that Bella got a job here they said all her brothers should move here with her.

Me: morning Blake(23), Ace(21),Noah(22), Liam(27)...

Them: morning..

Bella: Okay douchebags...stop drooling over my friend here...

Them:(laughing)...look who's jealous...

I was just holding in my laughter..

We had our breakfast then left for work.