Insert 39

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 39

**5 months later***

Well I'm a changed woman now, I'm responsible for my mistakes and Cody and i just fall deeper in love with each other every single day.

Today is my birthday and I'm going out with my friends... yes, I've made a few friends here in Mexico and I'm just living the best life.

So Cody is in the shower while I'm just laying on my bed just thinking of how I'll spend my day.

I heard the water stop then he stepped out of the bathroom after some time with a towel around his waist.

When his eyes landed on me, he smiled.

Him: the birthday Queen is up...

I giggled and nodded

He came to the bed and kissed my forehead then he got in the sheets then got on top of me. He wasn't really on top of me , he was holding the bed on both sides then his body was just in the air....i hope you get what I'm saying.

Him: so how do you want to spend your day my queen??

Me: well she wants her man to surprise her(smiling)

Him: mhh... okay... we'll see about that..

He perked my lips

Me: okay (laughing)

Him: get ready please

Me: where are we going??

Him: you said you want me to surprise you so get ready please...

Me: fine...

He got up then i got of the bed and ran to the bathroom and brushed my teeth then i took a long hot shower....

well I'm a lady and i should take a long bath no matter how late i am.

I got out after some time then wrapped a towel around my waist then went to our closet. I applied lotion on my body then i wore a velvet mermaid dress, square nec with long sleeves.

I sprayed my cologne then i tied my hair into a pony tail, i applied my gloss then grabbed my red sling bag which had my phone and sanitary towels just in case something comes up.....

Cody wore a velvet dinner jacket and a black suit... trust me he looked so sexy.

We took a few pictures before we left then i posted them on Instagram.