Insert 21

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 21

We got on the plane and it was a private one. The couples were together as always and I was stuck with Cody.

Him: you still mad??

Me: yeah.. you touched me without my permission

Him: but i was trying to be a gentleman

I low-key blushed..

Him: i know I've been hard on you but I promise to change things..can we start over..

I nodded

Him: hie.im Cody

Me: I'm Kendall... nice to meet you Cody

He licked his lip then smirked.

After hours and hours in the air, we finally landed and trust me South Africa is so beautiful.

We got out of the plane and there were cars waiting for us already. We got in then our bags were put in the trunks...

Our drivers were so kind and i love their African languages, i wish to learn them someday

We drove to some  town and the places were so beautiful.

Cody: and this is KZN

Me: mmh..KZN, okay

Cody: you're supposed to have a doek on your head but the aunts will help you put it on.

I nodded

We got in the household and it was so clean and the people there were so kind to us.

Cody:(whispering)..there are my aunts..

The two women were approaching us.

I nodded

Them: Cody..

They both hugged him

Then they came and hugged me

Them: is she the bride??

I looked at Cody and he just smirked and winked at them.

Me: nice to meet you, I'm so sorry for your loss

One of then answered.

Her: it was his time now.. atleast your man is taking over and he'll take good care of you(smiling)

I just fake smiled.. what did he say now.

Her: I'm Nina and this is Debra... don't call us aunts because we know this guy here said we're his aunts...

I laughed..

Me: aren't you his aunt's??

Nina: we are but saying that makes us feel old now come let us show you your room...well we'll let you share one room because you know...(winking)

Me: okay

I.nodded

I swear I'm going to kill Cody today.. how will i sleep with him in one room??