Insert 2

*In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️*

Insert 2

I got home and my parents were arguing as usual.Yahh i know you're wondering why a 22 year old girl lives with her parents.

Well i didn't do well in school, not everyone is academically gifted. My mom said i can only stay with them for 2 years  then I'm supposed to move out whether i like it or not.

Me: Heyy guys...(sigh)

Them: not now!!

Me: okay...

I took an apple and went to my room. this is what i go through everyday.

So a few months ago there was a store which was hiring online then i applied then they called me in for an interview, little did i know they were looking for spies.

So i qualified and got the job but my bosses and colleagues don't really like me, i get a mission once in a blue moon, well i don't care because whether i have a mission or not, i get my salary.

My phone rang while i was still deep in thought and it was Bella..

Me: Miss Bella(giggling)

I think i forgot to mention that Bella and i are bestfriends, we're closer to each other than we are to our parents but when we're at work were strangers because we don't want our friendship to distract us plus if our boss finds out, we will lose our jobs...

Her: why didn't you tell me that this crew had sexy guys like this??

Me: you're in already??

Her: bitch what do you take me for...i mean with this body and looks, i get anything i want anytime (laughing)..

Me: that's my bitch (laughing)

Her: so...just give me a few tips about the people here

Me: as you know our target is the leader, well he abuses women and he kidnaps them and all that shit so you should keep an eye on him and he should trust you enough to take you to the place where he keeps the women..you have to record everything that happens there so that when we take it to the police, he won't have a word that'll protect him from jail...

Her: woah that's scary..what if he'll do the same with me then??

Me: trust me he won't...

Her: Okay, i have to go..bye boo

Me: bye hun..

She hung up.

So this crew is basically just a drug crew which is feared by everyone and i had gone there for about a week then they kicked me out but i hope Bella will last longer and find the information we're looking for.