Insert 12

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 12

I woke up following morning with a uniform on the couch which was next to my bed. It had a little letter on it.

I took the letter

~If you're late then my dad will definitely fire you. 8am sharp..

                                  ~Cody

I checked my phone and it was 7:40 shit I'm going to be late.. i got up, prepared my bed then took a bath then brushed my teeth.

I wore my uniform which was a black office skirt and a white shirt which showed a little cleavage.

I took my note pad and a pen then left and went to my boss's office and stood out. I checked the time on my phone and it was 7:59

Cody opened the door and smirked.

Him: ohh you were about to lose your job missy

Me: good morning sir and answer to that, umh i really know how to be on  time and k don't think anyone would love to lose their job because of being late on their first day now can i go through please (smiling)

Okay i just wanted to be professional. Remember what Mr Madrigal told me. I should not entertain any of his family members or else I'm out.

Me: Good morning Sir, would you like some coffee for a great start

He nodded and smirked

Him: i think i like that attitude..

He said that talking to Cody as i left his room and went to make him some coffee.

I got to the kitchen and  it just looked empty. It only had wood cupboard and there was no sign of a stove.

Don't tell me this is one of the houses were i have to push a button so that the stuff appears.Hell no(smirk)

Cody: lost??

I looked at him and nodded. Why is he just everywhere.

He pressed a button which was under the kitchen counter..he didn't bend over to press it, he just put his hand under then pressed it then everything came out.

The stove came out of the counter and the wall opened and there were beautiful spotless pots hanging there.

He left.

I took the kettle and put water so that it heats up.

I took a cup from the cupboard and put sugar milk and coffee then when the water boiled, i put it then took it to the Boss.

I handed it to him and he sipped while he looked at his laptop. He spit it out then looked at me

Him: do i look like a man who drinks coffee with milk??(shouting)

Shit i forgot to ask how he wanted his coffee. I looked at the door and Cody was standing by the door with a guy who looked a bit like him but he looked older and he had a gold tooth. They were laughing their lungs out.

Boss: take this...

Me: I'm sorry.. should i make another one for you??

Him: no, i think we should Just start working. Take this to the kitchen and come back.

I took the cup to the kitchen then went back.