Insert 11

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 11

I settled in then just laid flat on the bed after packing my few clothes in the walk-in closet. Yep the room is has an ensuite bathroom.

I face timed Bella and she was at our favourite restaurant for he lunch break.

Her: met a hunk yet??(winking)

Me:(laughing)... ohh slow down honey because i think we're gonna have a good time with them sexy boys because well ever since i got here, i haven't seen any ugly dude, they're all cute as f*ck

Her: bitch don't forget to hook me up please (laughing)

Me: mmh, I'll think about that

I said that rolling over the bed and letting my head hang on the edge of the bed.

Cody opened the door and looked at me while i was still upside down.

Him: the boss is calling for you

Bella: bitch let me see him

I raised my phone a bit then he  looked at it and i think Bella saw him because he waved but he didn't smile or anything.

I heard Bella screaming then immediately hung up because she was making noise. I got up and felt a little dizzy, i think it's because of laying upside down.

I went to my boss (in his office near his room)

Diego: Kendall...this is what you'll be doing for me

He handed me a paper which had everything i was supposed to do.

See a personal assistant of a CEO at a company well that's me but it's different because I'm just doing that work here in his house.

But what i keep asking myself is how did my Boss back there know that Diego here in Mexico needed an assistant because seems like they're enemies.. anyways as long as I'm doing the right thing.

Diego: you're starting tomorrow morning and please don't get distracted by my family here. Just keep everything professional. If i see you entertaining any one of them then you're out.

Me: yes sir

I nodded then went back to my room.