Insert 27

In The Eyes Of Love 😍❤️

Insert 27

I heard the beeping machines of the hospital then i woke up and i was on a hospital bed with Cody standing by the window looking out with his hands in his pockets.

I cleared my throat then he looked at me then looked back outside.

Cody: you're up

Me: yah

He nodded then the doctor walked in.

Thank goodness because i just didn't know what i was going to say to him.

Doc: Ms Kendall(smiling)

Me:(smiling) how did i get here doc??

Doc: Ohh i see your husband here didn't tell you (smiling)

I looked at Cody and he was looking at the doctor while clenching his jaws. He was pissed

Me: (clears throat) He's my friend

Doc: ohh... my bad (giggling)

Me: it's okay doc

Doc: okay so your body was dehydrated and seems like you are anemic and you're supposed to have a blood transfusion as soon as possible..

Me: ohh...

I just felt like my whole world was crumbling down. At that moment i thought of Bella.

Me: Bella...where is Bella

Doc: she is okay, she was shot on her arm but she's okay.

Me: can i go see her

Doc: (nodding) but make sure you feel okay before you go see her...

Me: please help me to her ward doc ..

He nodded

****CODY'S POV

Okay i might be mad at Kendall right now but i don't want another mans hands on her.

Me: leave her doc... I'll go with her

They both looked at me and j had a serious face

The doctor left the room then i went to Kendall and carried her bridal style then took her to Bella's ward.

Bella was surrounded by a group of men well i think those are her brothers because they really look like her.

I put Kendall on the bed next to Bella who was now breaking down when she saw Kendall. Honestly i don't understand girls emotions.