Chapter 1 ~ New begginings

The picture is of Malia from teen wolf

☄Stiles☄

"Scott?" I ask casually, looking over at my best friend expecting him to roll his eyes and not answer, but he does.

"Yeah." He asks in a bored tone not looking up from his phone.

"Do you think I'm attractive to gay- whoa."

I stop dead in the middle of my sentence and drop all my books, the most beautiful girl I've ever seen just entered through the doors of BHHS. I hit Scott on the arm lightly still looking at the girl.

"What!" He questions aggravated.

"Dude look!"  I insist.

He follows my gaze to the mysterious girl standing by the doors with a map in her hand.

"And?" He asks raising an eyebrow.

"Do you know who she is?" I ask fed up with the conversation.

"Yeah, she's my cousin." He says, going back to his phone.

"If she's you're cousin then how does she look like that," I say gesturing to her

"When you look like this?" I ask motioning a hand towards Scott.

He doesn't answer, he just rolls his eyes and starts walking towards her.

🐺Malia🐺

This place is so confusing of all the people in my family I had to be sent to live with aunt Melissa when my parents died, not that I don't like Melissa I just don't like Beacon Hills. I've been here before and I hated it.

I'm trying to find f16 on my map when someone taps me on the shoulder, I look up expecting to see a teacher or someone from the welcoming comity but to my surprise it's Scott!

"Scott!" I shout excitedly jumping into his arms and giving him a tight hug

"Melissa told me you were in Mexico!" I state still shocked to see him.

"Yeah, I got back late last night," he explains I didn't wanna wake you guys"

I nod understandingly, I would've done the same.

"I haven't seen you in ages, how are you?" I ask trying to re-start a conversation.

"Yeah I'm good, things are great around here."he says with a wide smile "how are you, ya know since..."

BOOM. There it is, the dreaded question: "how are you since...". I mean, I love Scott don't get me wrong but sometimes he's the biggest dumbass alive.

How am I since my parents died, that's what he was asking. But does he expect an hones answer, probably not so I don't give him one.

"I'm ok, I guess," I say avoiding his eyes so he won't know I'm lying "I just miss them."

I see the relief fluid through his eyes when I finish my sentence, that's good. He doesn't need to worry about me.

Scott looks behind him, a cute guy with brown hair is excitedly waving at him.

"Oh, right. Malia," he says chuckling and bringing me closer to the guy

"This is my freakishly spastic, best bud stiles."

I smile at him "I'm malia."

"Yeah I know." I raise an eyebrow.

"I mean I'm not Like a stalker, Scott told me" he explains.

"I mean, umm... That's a really nice name." He says genuinely

"Thanks." I smile. Scott's smirking at me, I roll my eyes.

☄Stiles☄

"So, Malia where's your first class?" I ask trying to be helpful and ignoring Scott's smirk.

"Umm f16, maths." She replies

"Oh I'm going that way I have science in f18." I lie nervously.

"No you don't!" Scott says,

I completely forgot he was standing there

"you have Economics in X05." I hit him on the arm again.

Malia smiles at the ground

"so can you guys show me where f16 is?" She asks

"Yeah." I reply Scott nods and starts walking.

We take Malia to f16 and make our way to Economics.

"Dude" Scott says "just ask her out."

"What? I don't even know if she likes me!"

"You don't but I do, I could smell it."

"But even if she does like me it doesn't mean she'll say yes."

"Yes she will."

"How do you know?"

"She's my cousin, we gave mind reading powers." He says making voodoo symbols with his fingers.

"You know what, you are the biggest dipshi-" A loud yell stops me from continuing

"BOYS!" Shouts coach "do you want a detention?" His voice is stern his not playing this time.

"No sir." We reply.

"Then get in!" He screeches.

A/N: thanks you to beap102 for agreeing to edit the story and for all your support ;) -Scarlett xx