Chapter 25- All good things must come to an end

A/N: this is the last chapter of the book so it's short and sweet. Sorry for the wait, I love you all💗

🐳Mellisa🐳

I nod and follow the nurse into Malias room.

I smile and grab her hand as I see that she's breathing "is she going to be okay."

The nurse nods "but she lost a lot of blood, it was a close call."

"Thank you." I smile and nods gratefully "what did you need to speak to me about?"

The nurse smiles sweetly and I can see how tired she is, she has bags under her eyes and her skin is slightly to pale. "Nothing worrying, I just need you to fill out this form."

She hands me a slip of paper and I smile "thank you... Sadie." I read from the name tag she wears upon her breast pocket

"Would you like me to call the others you're with?"

I smile and nod absentmindedly holding mal close

"Please don't scare me like that again, honey." I sigh and kiss her forehead

"I love you sweetheart."

💫stiles💫

The nurse calls us into mals room.

I hear a collective sigh of relief as we all realise that she's breathing.

We take our seats, dad stays standing.

No one says anything, everyone is still grieving.

Minutes pass, then hours.

They leave one by one.

Scott is the first to go, I know he wanted to be here for me and mal but I won't hold it against him, he just lost the love of his life.

Next are Lydia and Kira, Lydia's still too shaken up to process what's going on and Kira made a promise to find Alison's father.

It's around 2Am when my dad finally heads home. It takes some convincing from me and Melissa but eventually he gives in and goes to get some sleep.

I smile at Melissa "you should get some sleep Mel, I'll watch her."

Melissa nods thankfully and sits in the chair next to Malias bead closing her eyes and falling asleep shortly after.

I sigh and rub my hand over my face. Perching myself on the end of Malias bed, I give her palm a soft kiss. "Hey baby."

Of course, she doesn't respond.

"You really scared me today but it's ok, you're ok now." I sigh and kiss her forehead

She smiles slightly in her sleep.

I smile back.

Gently, I push a strand of hair behind her ear and give her a soft peck on the lips "I love you."

I smile and watch her as she sleeps.

☀️ Malia☀️

I wake up groaning to a heavy weight on my stomach. As I cast my eyes down towards the object I let out a small laugh. Well, it's more like a cackle. My throat hurts and I try to cough but it doesn't work. I sigh and lean back running my fingers through stiles hair.

He wakes up a short while after smiling up at me

"Mal?!"

I smile and nod.

He shifts his weight straddling me and kissing me with bruising force.

He pulls back as I groan against his lips.

"Sorry, I'm just excited."

Nodding, I smile again and gladly accept the water he hands me.

"Thank you." I croak as the water brings back my speech

He smiles "anything for you."

I go home with a twisted wrist and lots of bruises about a day after.

Let's just say I was lucky.

Me and stiles spend most of the weekend in bed watching romcoms and eating popcorn.

Aside from the fact that my mother escaped Derek and one of my closest friends is dead, life is good.

I sigh and curl into stiles as more tears form in my eyes.

Mimicing my sigh, he pulls me closer and kisses my forehead "I know baby, I know. Well make it."

I smile slightly and squeeze his hand "I love you, stiles."

"I love you too mal, always will."

A/N: Well then, that brings us to the end of the book. This is actually crazy😂 I started writing this sometime in 2015, late 2014 maybe. I never expected anyone to readily, let alone 10 thousand of you. Without being too much of a cheesy shit, I just want to say I'm so so grateful for all the comments votes and reads. Your support honestly does mean the world to me. This story never would've been completed without your encouragement. Thank you so much for everything. I love you, goodbye✌🏽️

💓🌎💓