Chapter 3 ~ Gravity

Picture of Lydia

🐺Malia🐺
*in medical*

I sit with my bad leg propped up on Stiles knee there's a pillow behind me, but he still holds my waist just to make sure I don't fall down.

"Now you know why I called her Satan." he says smiling.

"Yeah I learnt that the hard way!" I giggle

He laughs, the door opens slightly behind us I see a strand of straight black hair.

"It's nothing." he says.

"Why do you like me?" I ask.

His expression turns serious.

"I mean I can already tell Lydia is Miss Perfect and she obviously likes you, so why don't you just stay with her?"

"Because Lydia Martin is Satan and you seem more like an Angel."

"But I mean I'm not pretty, I'm basically a nerd and I suck at anything that isn't school related!" I say, not looking at him so he won't know I'm about to cry.

"Well your right about one thing," he says letting go of my waist and bringing his hands to my face. "You're not pretty, you're beautiful."

Then I kiss him, I pull away . "Sorry I just."

He kisses me again, he smiles against my mouth, he puts his hands on my waist again I wrap mine around his neck.

Suddenly the door opens. "Well Malia-" the nurse stops when she sees us, we break apart.

"Sorry!" I say to the nurse.

"I have the results, it's not sprained or broken just severally bruised. How did you say it happened?"

"Ummm I fell, so I can go back to class?"

"Well can you walk?"

I stand up, and purposely fall back down again.

"No you can't go to class."

"Am I allowed to stay with her?" Stiles questions

"I suppose, but you'll have to catch up on the lessons you missed."

"That's fine."

💄Lydia💄

I was sitting in English (my fave lesson) when I got a text from Kiera.

K: omg lyds you won't believe this

L: what ?

K: she kissed him

L: THAT FEMALE DOG
then what happened

K: well she apologised but he just kissed her

L: OMG NOW SHES REALLY GONNA PAY
ladies do your research we are bringing that female dog down

☄Stiles☄
*in medical*

The painkillers the nurse gave Malia made her fall asleep, she looks even better when she's sleeping I tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear and kiss her on the forehead, she smiles in her sleep.

for a second I feel like a normal teenager you know one that doesn't have a werewolf best friend, a banshee ex girlfriend, a fox best girl and Scott's ex Allison is a hunter. How am I gonna tell Malia? Will she even believe me? She'll probably hate me. I'll just cross that bridge when I come to it.

💄Lydia💄
*in Lydia's secret lair*

"So girls, what did you find out about our new friend?"

"Well," Kiera says. "Her parents and sister died in a car accident last year. She lived with her cousin in Malibu for a while but social services decided a 18 year old party animal wasn't the best guardian."

"Umm." Alison stalls. "She's had 3 ex boyfriends. she loves chocolate milkshakes and Harry Styles told her she was what British people call hot (fit)."

"So what your telling me is you idiots found nothing of value!"

"Well," Kiera says. "She's kinda perfect."

"NO SHE'S NOT!" I scream. "I'M PERFECT, I'M MARRY POPPINS AND SHE'S HITLER NOW GET BACK TO WORK!"

🐺Malia🐺

I wake up and see stiles with a pencil in his mouth reading a physics textbook

"So who's your favourite character?"

"Gravity." he laughs.

"So, I've been meaning to ask you something." he asks, hesitantly.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out sometime, you know your new in town and there's just soooo much Beacon Hills has to offer."

I can tell he's nervous
"Stiles," I say, he looks at me. "I'd love to."

"Really?" he smiles. "Ok, how about tomorrow I'll pick you up at 7:00 we can go get ice cream? Trust me, you have not lived until you've tried 'Afters cookie dough ice cream.'"

I laugh "Sounds great!" I kiss him on the cheek.

🏹Allison🏹

*On the phone with Lydia*

"Lyds?" I began.

"Yeah?" she acknowledged.

"He asked her out."

"What!?!"

"There going to afters tomorrow at 7:00"

"'AFTERS?!?!?!?!?'  THAT'S WHERE WE WENT FOR OUR 2 MONTHS and 2 DAYS ANNIVERSARY!"

"Are you ok?"

"DO YOU THINK I'M OK? WE HAVE TO STOP THIS!!!" kira and allison are such imbasiles they cant do anything right! ill just find info myself!