My breath is okay

Hey! I really hope that you guys liked the last part, I changed this chapter a little bit to add more fluff, don't worry, there's still the usual amount of chaos! ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡Enjoy 

"So, you guys actually kissed! That's the cutest shit I've ever heard in my whole life!"

Yunho shrieked loudly, rolling on Wooyoung's bed. San had gone to Mingi's room as the taller had "suddenly" asked for him. Turned out Yunho had asked Mingi to entertain San some so that he could get a debrief from Wooyoung. Of course, Yeosang and Seonghwa were there too.

"Yes, it was incredible, I'm so glad we finally shared our feelings. He is an amazing kisser!"

Wooyoung went on and on telling everything to his best friends. He was in his own little world but didn't miss how they sometimes rolled their eyes, because obviously, the younger was being too much.

"Yeah we get it, you're in a Disney Channel movie, good for you!"

Yeosang huffed, crossing his arms.

"Was he a better kisser than me?"

Yunho asked with a visible pout on his lips.

"Wait you guys already kissed each other?"

Seonghwa asked very surprised by this sudden new information. Yunho and Wooyoung looked at him in disbelief while Yeosang just nodded his head with a "I'm done with this bullshit" kind of face.

"Of course, how would I know if his breath stinks otherwise?"

Yunho asked as if it was the most common thing in the world.

"Excuse-me?"

Seonghwa asked standing up, he was even more confused with each word leaving his kid's mouth.

"Well, if Wooyoung and I are going out, and we want to be sure that our breaths are okay, just in case, you know... Then what better way than putting our tongues down each other's throat?"

Yunho exclaimed calmly. Seonghwa felt like he was in another dimension right now. Was he dumb, or were they dumb?

"You could smell his breath? Instead of fucking his throat with your tongue..."

He suggested. Yunho opened his eyes very wide and he looked at Wooyoung with a shocked expression.

"Oh my gosh, I've never thought of this possibility!"

They both were still very much shocked by the sudden new. There was another way than kissing each other! That was revolutionary!

"Wow, I feel so dumb now! All the times I had to redo my lipstick because you kept on smudging it on my face... But to answer your question, yes, he is a better kisser than you!"

Wooyoung finally answered, laughing at his friend's fake-hurt face.

"You little bitch! I'll show you who's a better kisser!"

And he jumped on Wooyoung, straddling his waist as he was half-chocking him, half-trying to kiss him. Wooyoung was pushing him away as hard as he could.

"Stop it! I'm not a cheater!"

He yelled pressing his hand on Yunho's face. But Yunho kept on insisting and almost succeeded before Seonghwa arrived behind him and tried to take him away from Wooyoung, to save his favorite child.

"That's not fair! That's 2 vs 1, Yeosang! Help me! Go kiss Seonghwa!"

Yeosang rolled his eyes but still got up and approached Seonghwa from behind. He tried to kiss him but Seonghwa was vainly trying to turn his head away.