Power bottoms

The boys arrived to the airport a bit late but because they had first class tickets everything went very fast and they managed to get to the airplane in time. Before boarding, Hongjoong wanted to go through the rules one last time.

"We won't lock ourselves in the bathroom like last time, if we're horny we'll just wait until we're back in the dorms..."

Yunho repeated, sighing. Mingi who was beside him was just nodding his head, making puppy eyes to their leader to try and make him softer.

"It won't work this time Mingi! You better stay the fuck away from Yunho's ass, I mean it!"

Hongjoong threatened, pointing his index to Mingi's direction. To which the taller nodded, looking down.

"Good. Woosan!"

Wooyoung and San quickly sat up, looking at Hongjoong with fear in their eyes.

"We won't kiss each other when other people are susceptible to see it!"

They yelled in unison. Bringing attention from the other passengers. Hongjoong sighed as he massaged his head, to lift up the headache.

"Go ahead, yell it, I think people at the other end of the airport didn't hear you!"

Hongjoong said, raising his voice. San was just quick enough to put his hand on Wooyoung's mouth before the younger could actually shout it.

"Anyways... Now individually... Wooyoung, you go first, the list is long..."

Hongjoong said, mindlessly gesturing to Wooyoung's direction.

"I won't moan out loud for fun. I won't laugh too loud if I watch a comedy. I won't threaten the crying baby. I won't pretend I'm dying to scare the flight attendance. I won't make a fuss if I'm not near the window. I won't randomly twerk in the middle of the hallway. I won't pounce on San if I get the chance."

Wooyoung said, mechanically. Hongjoong was nodding his head after each sentence while San was looking at Wooyoung and praising him for his good memory.

"San, your turn."

Hongjoong said, turning to look at him. San jumped from his seat as he wasn't expecting his turn to arrive so soon.

"I won't take my shirt off. I won't try to cuddle Wooyoung to sleep. I won't sneak Wooyoung in my seat. I won't scream if there are turbulences. I won't yell we're all gonna die too. I won't seduce the air attendant to get free cookies. But I wouldn't do this anymore anyway considering I have Wooyoung and he made sure to buy three packets of cookies yesterday!"

San exclaimed proudly, kissing Wooyoung's cheek.

"And here you are, forgetting rule number one..."

Hongjoong sighed. Seonghwa came to his side and put a reassuring hand on his shoulder.

"It's okay, you tried your best during four years, there's nothing we can do for them anymore..."

Hongjoong nodded, hiding his face in Seonghwa's shirt.

"Ha! Hongjoong's the top but he is crying in Hwa's arms!"

Yunho yelled, pointing his finger to Hongjoong and Seonghwa.

"Hey you little fucker! This doesn't have anything to do together!"

Hongjoong yelled back, lifting his head up.

"Sometimes Jongho is the little spoon..."

Yeosang said, butting in the conversation.

"It was supposed to be a secret! I'm a manly adult! I'm the big spoon!"