Brat and powerful bottom

Hello everyone! How are you today? I'm already getting stressed out by uni with the amount of work I have but that's okay as long as I get to sleep in in the weekend! ( ◡‿◡ )Here comes chapter 21, I hope you'll like it! Enjoy (*♡∀♡)

"So, it's been a week since you and San started dating and you still hadn't had your first date?"

Yunho asked. Wooyoung, Yunho, Yeosang and Mingi were currently sitting in Wooyoung's room, they had just ended up their last concert in the US and had the night and next day totally off. As soon as he had time to think, Wooyoung realized he had never had a proper date with San. Of course, they had eaten lunch together and they had made shopping together too earlier today, but it wasn't a proper date for the younger.

"I don't know what to do, isn't it his role to invite me on a date?"

Wooyoung asked rubbing his neck awkwardly.

"Why should it be his role? I don't understand your point..."

Mingi asked, being utterly confused.

"I mean, he is the top, meaning he should be in charge..."

Wooyoung said, huffing a little bit. Why did his friends have to be stupid and not understand what he meant on the first try!

"Wooyoung, that's what you said before confessing first too. I mean, we all know you're a bottom-"

"A proud one!"

"Yes, we know... Anyways, we also know that you're a brat, and brats have to be in charge sometimes!"

Yunho said flashing a small smile to his friend.

"Mingi's the top but I asked him out first, kissed him first and asked him to fuck me first, I was even the one who paid for our first date!"

Yunho stated proudly, smirking to Mingi who was blushing.

"If you put it like that it seems like he wasn't interested in you..."

Wooyoung mumbled, dropping his head on Yeosang's laps.

"What no-it's not- Mingi! Tell him you were interested in me!"

Yunho yelled turning to his boyfriend. Mingi was busy being a blushing mess and playing with his fingers.

"Well-"

"Oh my gosh! Don't tell me you were actually not interested in me!"

Yunho gasped dramatically standing up and pointing an accusatory finger to Mingi.

"You big traitor! Is it again about Wooyoung's ass? I can't compete to this! This man built his ass up like a temple I swear! Spent years modeling it in a perfect round shape that can easily twerk and bounce!"

"I was also interested in you! I just wanted to take it slow to do everything right! It's not always about Wooyoung's ass!"

Mingi yelled, sighing at the end.

"Not always but often..."

Yunho mumbled under his breath but everybody heard it anyway.

"Thanks for the compliment, Yunho! You just gained a free twerking!"

Wooyoung beamed, standing up, but before he could put his ass to work, Mingi flew across the room and took Yunho away.

"Stop twerking on him! My gosh! You always twerk on him, then he gets horny and we have to fuck for hours! My back hurts!"