Almost-divorce

Everything was back to normal in the dorm, Seonghwa had threatened everybody to call their mom if they didn't clean the dorm from floor to ceiling and San got put in time-out. The only one who benefited from this situation was Wooyoung who was currently curled up in Seonghwa's sides, on the couch, as the older was combing his hand through his hair. They both were trying to ignore the glares coming from San and Hongjoong. Once the room was clean, San got the right to stand up and take Seonghwa's place in cuddling Wooyoung, and Hongjoong made a point of making Seonghwa sit on his lap to "remind everyone of who is the leader", but this wasn't very convincing considering he was pouting while the older was patting his head. San, otherwise, was delighted to have Wooyoung back in his arms, and wasn't hesitating to smile widely and even rub Woo's tummy as much as possible.

"Gosh, you guys are so gross, stop being such love-birds, it makes me wanna puke..."

Jongho groaned, dropping his phone on the couch. He had been playing for an hour or so and the first thing he saw when looking up had to be his two hyungs being all lovey-dovey...

"Yah! Leave my babies alone! It's not their fault Yeosang is too mad to cuddle you! Maybe if you hadn't fucked up you wouldn't be there all alone!"

Seonghwa said, raising his voice slightly to protect his children.

"Oh, tea, interesting... What happened?"

Wooyoung asked, coming closer to Yunho who was cuddling Mingi on the other couch. Yunho also brought his head closer to start spilling the tea.

"Basically, Yeosang found Jongho liking another boy's pictures on Instagram, and not the normal kind of pictures, the kind of pictures we share on the Tuesday hotties' session, if you see what I mean..."

Yunho said with a smirk.

"Wait, you still have the Tuesday hotties' day?"

San asked, also coming closer.

"Well, yeah, it's a best friends thing... But if it helps you feel better, ever since you and Woo got together, he keeps on showing us pictures of you and edits he had found on Pinterest of your abs... The usual, except he even closes his eyes when I show him pictures of hot boys I found on internet... I mean, even Mingi watches them with me!"

Yunho complained while Wooyoung was visibly blushing a lot. San had a small smirk as he looked at Wooyoung's side profile.

"You close your eyes to avoid looking at other men? And you even show your friends hot pictures of me?"

San asked, pecking Wooyoung's cheek.

"Well... I mean... I only have eyes for you, so, what's the point in looking at other boys?"

Wooyoung asked, looking at San with doe eyes. And San could literally feel his heart melting.

"Youngie, I don't care about you looking at other men, I trust you, and I love knowing that you chose me despite knowing how good-looking other men are, even if sometimes it makes me jealous..."

"Like that one time you were jealous of Lighting Macqueen because I said he could roll over me?"

"You said you'd gladly ride him! What was I supposed to do? Stand there watching you get away from me with this stupidly sexy car!"

San said raising his voice, because sighing and looking at Wooyoung with calm again.

"I mean... what matters is that I want you to do whatever you want, and, I don't care if you look at other boys, as long as they are not Lighting Macqueen, the fox in Zootopia or Eugene in Tangled... what I dislike the most is other people looking at you and thinking they have a chance..."

San added with a pout, that Wooyoung quickly kissed away.

"They don't even stand a chance Sannie, they never did..."

Wooyoung said, kissing San again. They got interrupted by Yunho clearing his throat.

"I was talking... You both got lost in your own little world while I was explaining the whole situation about our friends almost divorcing..."

Yunho huffed, rolling his eyes. Wooyoung and San looked down, feeling ashamed.

"Anyways, so Jongho was liking this half naked man's pictures and Yeosang saw him and threw a tantrum and Jongho said it wasn't what it seemed and Yeosang threw his shoe in my face, because he can't fucking throw things... And he locked himself in his room, only coming out when he heard you could have died, but he hasn't talked to Jongho ever since..."

Yunho concluded, looking at Jongho with a glare. The younger had his head dropped, looking at his feet.

"That's not it, and you guys would know it if you listened to me!"

He mumbled, pouting.

"Then go ahead Don Juan! Explain why you were virtually cheating on my bestie!"

Yunho said, raising his voice.

"I wasn't! Yeosang had said he likes buffy bodies, so I thought I needed to tone up, so that he would like me more... And I saw in his phone this picture, liked on Instagram... So, I thought that was his style, I was just searching for examples, to know what I was aiming for..."

Jongho finished, looking down once again.

"And for your information, I'm demisexual, I don't get attracted to people I don't know, this man was hot, yeah, but I'm only attracted to my cute and adorable Sangie..."

Jongho mumbled, pouting again. Suddenly, a loud bang was heard, coming from a door slamming open, and soon enough, Yeosang was standing in the doorframe, with tears in his eyes.

"You did all of this for me?"

He asked, his voice trembling.

"Of course, is there any other reason for me to spend ten minutes looking at pictures of men half naked?"

Jongho answered, standing up.

"Of course, no... But I want you to know that I love you just as you are, I love my cute and adorable and cuddly baby bear! This photo was Yunho's, he had sent it to me on Tuesday for the hotties' session! I would never look at other men, even less like that, when I have you by my side!"

Yeosang said, running in Jongho's arms, who spun him around before settling him back on the floor.

"I love you Yeosang!"

"I love you Jongho!"

And they kissed. And everybody made fake vomiting sounds.

"And here you were calling us disgusting!"

Wooyoung said loudly.

"At least we don't pretend to cuddle while the blanket is suspiciously moving..."

Jongho said, gesturing to Mingi and Yunho who quickly stopped moving.

"Well... Mingi got hard!"

Yunho rushed, before Mingi pushed him away slightly.

"He's lying! He's the one who got hard!"

"No! He's the one lying!"

And this continued until they eventually decided to take their "argument" to their bedroom.

A/N Hey guys! I'm back! Again! Basically there was a huge storm and wifi got cut off in the whole hotel and because it was raining too much nobody could come and so we had to stay like this until we had to leave but our flight got delayed because of the metro so we had to find another hotel, without wifi, again (ㅠ﹏ㅠ)... All in all, I'm in a restaurant right now to post this but I should be home soon!

So, I've been thinking for a while and I think I'll finish this book in about 4-5 chapters, but I'll keep it open to post some one-shots in the same universe from time to time. ⊂(・ヮ・⊂) I'll post the next chapter tomorrow if things go well...See you tomorrow maybe! Love <3