Cat café

"I'm not taking you out ever again!"

San yelled as he slammed close the door of the dorm. Wooyoung, following closely behind him, hands on his hips.

"Oh, don't act like I'm the one to blame here! You weren't exactly on your best behavior too!"

Wooyoung screamed back, stopping in the middle of the living room. All the members had turn towards them, ready to listen.

"Wait! Tea!"

Yunho yelled from the couch, where he was entangled with Mingi. San turned towards them, fuming.

"We were out on a date at a cat café, because we wanted to spend some fluffy and cute time together!"

He explained, trying to control his voice.

"I don't see how this could go wrong..."

Jongho murmured, looking up from his game.

"And suddenly, Wooyoung decided to throw a tantrum because apparently, I was giving more attention to the cats than to him!"

San continued, pinching the bridge of his nose in frustration.

"You were so busy feeding them and patting them that you forgot to feed me and pat me too! I was left all alone with my hot chocolate!"

Wooyoung argued back, crossing his arms.

"You're a grown up, you can drink your hot chocolate alone!"

"What if I get burned because I forgot to blow on it! Who will take responsibility for this huh!"

"Anyways, the waitress came to ask if everything was okay, so I asked her if the cat I was holding was a female or a male... She said it was a female and this little rascal..."

San yelled, pointing his finger at Wooyoung.

"Decided to stand up, slam the table loudly and scream "I thought I was your only pussy"!"

San finished, red from both embarrassment and anger. Yunho could barely hold his laugh and Yeosang and Jongho were already rolling on the floor.

"And as if it wasn't enough, he pushed the cats away and sat on my laps!"

San resumed, putting his face in his hands, feeling the second-hand embarrassment kicking in again.

"How can each sentence be worse than the last one?"

Hongjoong asked under his breath.

"Feels weird to say it, but, it's quite typical for Wooyoung..."

Seonghwa said, trying to remain calm and not burst out of laughter like the younger ones.

"And he licked my whole face!"

San yelled, in his hands.

"And when he saw that the waitress was still there, he said "meow meow, stop looking at my boyfriend bitch..."!"

San continued, his voice dropping as he slid on the floor, not feeling the strength to stay up.

"She needed to know she had no chances, anyways, I don't see the problem there, I'm way prettier than those cats and the only pussy you need, I have a point, they have none, because they are cats and can't talk, anyways, I win, they lose, you fuck me, not them..."

Wooyoung explained, putting his hands back on his hips and turning around to walk to his room.

"At least he didn't moan out loud..."