Club Penguin

They all came back home without further incidents and enjoyed the first few days of vacations they were gifted. San and Wooyoung took it as an opportunity to go a lot of dates and sleep in as much as they could. To make it simple, they were either sleeping or fooling around somewhere in town. They also visited Stray Kids, as their dear friends had coincidentally gotten vacations that week too, just before they would start promotion for their new Japanese album. All in all, they were all having a lot of fun.

Six of the eight boys were currently sitting in the living room of their shared dorm. San and Wooyoung were still sleeping even though it was already 2 pm. They had come home very late last night, considering that they preferred night dates because there were less people to recognize them. The six boys were getting really bored. They wanted to play a game but they wanted San and Wooyoung to join, they knew it would be way funnier this way. So, they were waiting but getting really, really impatient.

"Can't we just wake them up? I mean, it's almost 2:30 now!"

Yunho whined, he was sitting cross legged on the floor, Mingi behind him, playing with his hair.

"No way! I received a call from Wooyoung's teacher, you know he's taking lessons to level up his academic level. Anyways, he got a D in maths! It's the best grade he ever got! I'm so proud! I prepared a cake and I bought him a present! Today is his day! There's no way I'm letting any of you disturb him! He'll get his beauty sleep as much as he wants!"

Seonghwa stated, he had a very proud smile on his face. Yunho groaned, earning a glare from their older member. Hongjoong was nodding his head beside Seonghwa, looking surprised that Wooyoung managed to pull a D.

"I'm going to work some on my computer!"

Hongjoong finally stated, standing up from the couch. He passed by Yeosang who was sitting on the floor looking very interested in something on the carpet. Jongho was sitting beside him, playing on his phone. The leader disappeared in his room. Seconds later, a huge scream was heard. Hongjoong sprung out of the room, fuming. He walked straight to Wooyoung's room and slammed the door open.

"JUNG FUCKING WOOYOUNG!"

He yelled, his face turning very red. The other five boys quickly got up and ran to the room to enjoy the show. Wooyoung was trying to hide himself with his blankets as he was very visibly naked. San had underwear on as he hated sleeping totally naked. They both looked very startled and San tried his best to hide the tissues that were littering the bed.

"Hyung? What are you doing here? What happened?"

Wooyoung asked, trying an innocent smile as he could easily tell that Hongjoong was going to kill him at any second now.

"Did you use my computer again?"

Hongjoong yelled, glaring at Wooyoung.

"I told you if you dared to use my computer again I'd cut your fingers off!"

"NO! How am I going to finger myself now? Or jerk off?"

"Don't worry Youngie, I'm here!"

San said, side hugging the younger as Wooyoung was tearing up from being scolded so early in the morning (well, for him that is).

"Did you or did you not use my computer?"

Hongjoong asked again, clearly threatening Wooyoung with his eyes.

"N-No?"

Wooyoung tried, he knew lying wasn't the best idea, but he thought maybe there were no proof of his mischief.